Painting the Town...

Fred and Ember are walking through Beacon's campus. As they are walking, Sun and Neptune come and intercept them.

Sun: Hey guys.

Ember: Hey, Sun, Neptune. What's up with you two?

Sun: Going to check up on RWBY. Want in?

Ember: I'm down for that.

Fred: I don't-

Sun: Race ya!

With that, Sun takes off running with Ember giving chase. Neptune follows after them as Fred simply begins to stroll down the pathway. Upon arriving at RWBY's dorm building, Sun and Ember smirk to one another.

Sun: Race ya to the top?

Ember: You're on.

And with that, the two Faunus begin to leap, flip and climb up the side of the building. Fred and Neptune look up to the sight before them.

Fred: So, uh, how do want to do this?

Neptune: Good question. Want to do like a human ladder.

Fred: Yeah, sure. So, uh, I get on your shoulders, you get on mine?

Neptune: Get on mine, I'm taller.

Fred: Ok, gotcha.

_________________________________________________________

In RWBY's dorm.

Ruby: Great! We'll meet up tonight near Yang to go over what we found. (pumping her fist) Let's do this!

Sun: Yeah.

The girls turn to see Sun hanging upside down with Ember right next to him.

Blake: (surprised and alarmed) Sun! Ember!

Yang: How did you get up there?

Sun: Ah, it's easy; I do it all the time.

Weiss: You do what?!

Sun: I climb trees all the time! (Without reacting to Weiss' scowl, he flips into the dorm room followed by Ember.) So, are we finally getting back at that Torchwick guy?

Blake: (stepping forward) We are going to investigate the situation... as a team.

Ruby: Sorry, guys. We don't want to get friends involved if we don't have to.

Ember: Psh! That's dumb! We should always get friends involved! That's why we brought Fred and Neptune! (gesturing out the window)

The girls lean out the window on top of one another cartoon-style to see the aforementioned teammates of Sun and Ember's standing outside, cool as can be.

Neptune: 'Sup?

Fred: Hey.

Ruby: How did you even get up here?

Neptune: We have my ways.

The camera pans out to reveal that he is standing on a very thin ledge circling the building under the windows.

Neptune: (nervously) Seriously, though, can we come in? We're like, really high up right now.

Fred: Baby.

Inside the dorm room, the group are standing in a circle as Ruby lays down the new plan.

Ruby: Alright, I'll go with Weiss and Ember, seeing as they have good contacts. Sun, you can go with Blake. (As she pushes Neptune past Weiss, he slips her a wink. Weiss looks mildly shocked but then comes to her senses quickly.) And Neptune, you can go with Yang since she doesn't have a partner. Everyone good?