Yang's Dream

Fred's hands come down onto the table, he's panting and hunched over. Behind him is Ember, Jaune, Ren, Sun, Neptune, Isaac, and Taiyang. Fred's appearance has also changed slightly to him bing a bit taller, around 6 foot, 2 inches and a small beard has formed at his chin. He grips the area where is heart is.

Fred: I don't know, man. I don't-

Ember comes over and places his hand on his shoulder.

Ember: You got this, man.

Fred: Easy for you to say, you're not the one getting married.

Jaune: Hey man, we've got your back.

Fred: (Sighs) Thanks, Jaune.

Taiyang: Just don't forget who you're marrying.

Isaac: Come on, Tai. He's under enough stress as it is. (Isaac walks over to Fred and places another hand on his shoulder.) You'll be fine, Fred.

Fred: Thanks.

Isaac: Speaking of fine, Yang. (Whistles)

Yang: Thanks, Isaac.

On a stairwell behind Fred, Yang comes down in a big wedding dress and equipped with a new cybernetic arm. Following her is Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Nora, Leia and May. Fred is about to turn around but is stopped by Ember.

Ember: Hey, hey! Bad luck, remember?

Fred: R-right. Sorry.

Yang: It's ok. We'll see each other soon.

Fred: I-I know.

Yang: Can someone kiss him to calm him down.

Ruby walks over and pecks Fred's cheek.

Fred: Thanks, Ruby. But it wont really help.

Ruby: Hey, at least I tried.

Fred: Yeah, thanks.

Taiyang: Well, we better get going.

Taiyang walks out with his daughters and other girls from the room.

Fred: They gone?

Isaac: Yep.

Fred punches Isaac in the shoulder.

Isaac: Ow!

Fred: Do NOT tease me like that.

Isaac: Yeah, yeah. Just shut up and get out there.

Fred: (Deep breath) Ok, ok.

Fred walks out of the foyer and down the isle to the alter. As he is walking he stops at the second row. Mason and Evie are sitting there and get up to embrace him.

Evie: We're so proud of you!

Fred: Thanks, Mom.

Mason: Think you're ready?

Fred: I don't think I have a choice, now do I?

Fred walks up to the base of the alter as the music plays. One by one, groomsmen and bridesmaids come down finally with Taiyang and Yang herself. As she is walking up, Fred gains a distressed look but is soothed by Ember and Ruby from both sides. Finally, Yang reaches the alter and Fred lifts up her veil, both stare at one another lovingly as the man to wed them waits for the music.

Wedding Man: Today, we are here to honor Frederic Scorch and Yang Xiao Long. A couple who have proven themselves, determined, loyal, trail and comradely in the most difficult of situations. Let their bond, be a show of unity for all. Do you, Yang Xiao Long, vow to love and support Frederic? To show your love for him whenever possible?