Belly of the Beast

On the battlefield of Vytal, troops from all around opened fire, holding down in their security zones more and more. Mechs run out and continue to kill more and more Grimm, bodies piling up more and more. Atlas ships fire down along the ground with more and more fire along the back of Monstra. Along the battlefield, Qrow and Isaac slash at Onyx who continues to fight against both of them. Onyx throws Isaac back with a massive push as Qrow fires off a few shots from his shotgun. Onyx raises his palm to block some of the hits. As Qrow gets closer, she fires more and more.

Onyx throws his hand down and grabs Qrow's head and throws him into Isaac. Onyx cracks his neck and marches towards the two huntsmen. Both get onto their feet and block the blow Onyx attempted to strike. Onyx growls and pushes back against the two. Qrow glances at Isaac as they push back more and more. They nod and spin around, each going in for a cut on Onyx. The lord raises his gauntlets up and blocks both strikes. The three continue their fight, each one slashing more and more at the others.

Inside the trenches, members of Team FNKI are in full armor as some members of SSMR and SSSN. Some of the Ace-Ops are also in the trenches firing out towards the incoming Grimm. Harriet steps before the teams.

Harriet: Get ready for a push!

Magnus: Are you insane?! There's a thousand Grimm out there! We'll never breakthrough! That's suicide!

Harriet: Don't make me-

A sniper round goes off next to the two. The bullet tracks down and slams into Onyx's face, sending him back a little. Standing there is Ironwood with an anti-tank rifle. He fires three more rounds in quick succession as Mason and Glynda jump over the trenches and run into the battlefield.

Regen: General!

Ironwood: Whilem! Keep firing!

Regen nodded and got the rifle into his hands. Ironwood jumped up and fired rounds towards Onyx. Onyx is shot a few more times, still being able to fight back against the blows and bullets. Glynda uses her semblance and the wreckage of the ships and forms massive spikes, raining down towards Onyx. Onyx sliced one into pieces, dodging the second with a spin and catching the third. Mason ran up and kicked Onyx in the face, using the wreckage to send him to the ground.

Qrow: The hell are you doing here?!

Mason: Saving your asses!

Once Onyx gets back to his feet, Ironwood runs up, leaps forward, and socks Onyx in the face. The two exchange punches before the other four reengage the general.

___________________________________________________________

Inside Monstra, Winer, Fred, Yang, and Leia slowly make their way through the halls of the massive beast. They stepped silently, making sure to stay in cover no matter what. Winter raised her fist and stopped the group. She fanned them towards the sides of the wall, all three falling back. Winter slowly followed.

Around the hall, Nikko slowly marched through with a large looking Beowolf and the Hound. As they march through, the Hound stops himself. Nikko and the Beowolf stop and glance back as well.

Hound: Smell...human...

Nikko turns around. The wall was filled with little cracks which gave way to perfect cover. Yang and Fred were beside one another, watching as the trio of hyper-intelligent Grimm looking around the hall. They growl a little, moving in closer to observe the area. They continued to glance around until a seer Grimm floated by and clicked a little. All three looked to it and grunted.

Nikko: Move...

The three marched onward, following the Seer Grimm. After a few seconds, Winter and Fred leaned out from their hiding spot. Fred silently sighs and steps out first.