Team SSSN

Team FLME drives up to Haven Academy in Mistral. Ember is the first to get out then May and Leia.

Ember: Ah! Mistral! It's good to be back!

May: Think he's going to be ok?

The three turn to the car and sees Fred still sitting inside, looking out the window. Leia walks over and opens the door. Fred almost falls out but stops himself and peers up to Leia.

Leia: Come on, Boss.

Fred gets out of the car and stammers out. He gestures to the school and begins walking. His team follows and Ember walks up next to him.

Ember: Look, I get that you're upset but-

Fred: That doesn't even being to describe me.

Ember: Ok, ok. I get that. Why didn't you go back to Vale with her?

Fred: We're to deep into the mission to worry about that.

Ember: You sure? The three of us can handle this no issue.

Fred: No you can't.

Leia: Yeah we can, Fred.

Fred: No.

May: Why not?

Fred: Because of him! (Points to Ember)

Ember: Me?

Fred: You always follow me! I never asked you to go to Beacon, Signal, Vale with me! I never asked for you to come along!

Ember: So you blame me for not being able to see Yang?

Fred: YES! If I had gone back, you would have followed me, if-

Ember: No I wouldn't!

Fred: Yes you would! And you have! Need I go into the evidence again!

Leia and May step between them.

May: Ok ok.

Leia: Cool it you two!

Neptune: Ember?

The four turn to see Neptune Vasilias, Sage Ayna and Scarlet David walking up to them.

Ember: Neptune?

The seven converge with one another.

Scarlet: What are you doing here?

Leia: Problem with seeing me? (Winks)

Scarlet: Not at all.

Ember: Before I even ask how long that has been going on, Neptune, how you doing buddy?

Neptune: Fine. But Sun's been missing for weeks at this point.

May: Sun's gone?!

Sage: He was going after Blake. She took off after we all landed in Vale. We haven't heard nor see him since then.

Ember: Hope he's ok.

Neptune: Yeah. So, what are you here for?

Ember: We got word that Ruby, Jaune, Ren and Nora are coming this way. Have you seen them yet?

Neptune: No. Haven't seen anyone from the other schools after the attack. I'm sorry.

May: It's cool.

Ember: Well, we did know the backroads fairly well. I'm confident we were able to outrun them and got here first.

Leia: If that's the case, we can lay low. Get the rest we need. Because believe me, we have been through a show.