The Makeup

Finally, after returning to Beacon, both teams departed towards their own rooms for the day ahead of them. Once Team FLME entered their dorm room, Leia turned around and saw Fred, leaning against the door frame with an upset and a look like he was about to interrogate someone. Leia looked around the room for some form of support but nothing came her way. She returned her gaze to Fred with an upset look.

Leia: What?

Fred: You wanna explain to me the whole deal with you and Weiss?

Leia: What's it to you? Why would you care about my past with the Schnees?

Fred: Because...I rather not have it that my team can't play well with others.

Leia: Says the guy whose a socially awkward nut case who refuses to talk to people outside his team and teachers.

Fred: Look, I know I'm not the best at the whole "social" thing, but you are. And as a result, I want all players on the same field. So, what's the deal?

Leia glances around to May and Ember. The two Faunus glance at one another before slowly moving towards the door.

Ember: Eh, yeah. This seems like the two of you problem.

Leia: Really?! May?

May: Hate to say it, but Ember's right on this one. This is a you problem.

The two then bolted out the door, leaving Fred and Leia in the dorm together. Leia rolls her eyes and walks over to her bed and sits down.

Leia: You wanted to talk?

_________________________________________________________

Inside Team RWBY's dorm, Ruby, Blake and Yang stand in the doorway, all looking at Weiss. The white haired girl turned and looked at her teammates and raised an eyebrow while giving them one of the most quizzical looks Weiss had ever given.

Weiss: What?

Yang: We need to talk.

Weiss: About what?

Ruby: You and Leia.

Weiss: What about her?

Ruby: What's your issue with her?

Weiss: I do not have-

Blake: Weiss. You told me, all of us, that if we needed help that we do it as a team. That includes you. So, care to explain what's been going on?

Weiss sighs before she swallows her pride and walks over to her bed. She sits down and gestures for everyone to join her. As everyone does, Weiss coughs a bit and straightens out her back.

Weiss: It's a complicated tale.

_________________________________________________________

Leia: Weiss and I were born into the elitist type of people imaginable. The business family. Our fathers were the presidents, CEOs, board members, you name it of so many corporations. And since our fathers also worked out deals with one another, it meant that we were forced to be alongside one another.

Weiss: It was nice at first, having someone at my age being able to spend time with another Remnant elite. We had fun, that is until my father realize how "rebellious" Leia truly was against her parents.

Leia: My father believed it was through my grandfather that the "negative" influence popped through. So, when "Mr. Schnee" broke the news to my father...well, let's just say it wasn't the best.