Wonderland

Inside Leia's lab, she was scanning the data on the Relic of Creation, checking every possible thing she could about it. As she was, the door to her lab opened. Spinning around, Leia sighed a little as she saw it was the rest of her team and RWBY walking inside. She rubbed the back of her head and only perked up once she saw Jaune, Ren, and Nora enter too.

Weiss: So...how is this going?

Leia: So far, it's...odd to say the least. Like, something completely different than anything I could ever imagine. It's glorious as it is horrifying.

Leia turns back to look directly at Fred, Yang, Ember, Jaune, and Ren.

Leia: None of us bothered to search Lavenza's lab, did we?

Ember: That would be a hard no.

Leia groaned a little and turned back to the staff, pressing a few icons on her tablet scroll.

Leia: That would have made things a lot better.

Nora: What? Are you saying that Lavenza is smarter than you?

Leia: It's not about who is smarter. Me, obviously. It's about how much data we each have on it. Lavenza had a lot more time with the thing. Who knows what he could and couldn't uncover? How much farther ahead he would be than us. It's remarkable as it is annoying.

Fred: So then, what do we have on it?

Leia: Made of the same material the Lamp is. Not on Remnant's table of elements at all. Faint traces of dust as well. For whatever that is worth. Energy levels are through the roof. But that's to be expected as well. Honestly, not much else. From what Oz has told me, the staff has two primary construction methods. One for mystical and strong-willed beings such as Onyx, Salem, or you, Boss. And then the standard way with Jinn's brother inside who makes everything for basically everyone else.

Ember: Alright, so we give it to Fred and we go plan C.

Blake: What was Plan C again?

May: Pocket dimension generator that we suck Salem inside and let her wonder for all eternity as we shoot the staff out into space or into the sun. Sound about right?

Leia: Pocket dimension, yes. Shooting it out to the sun, not so much. And even if we could, we need to conduct tests first and foremost.

Yang: Not to mention the last time we used it we blew up a giant whale.

Leia: Secondary point. We have no idea if the action we take could result in something good or something way, WAY more drastic. So, no offense Boss, but you aren't touching that thing. At least not now.

Fred: Good. Keep it safe.

Oscar: If you are looking to awaken Ambrosius, then I may make a suggestion or two on how to do it.

The group turned around and saw Oscar walk into the room. His posture is different, clearly, it is Ozpin. He steps up and stands beside Leia, looking at the staff in its containment pod.

Ozpin: He can build you anything, but only if you can explain to him how. Like any craftsman, he'll need blueprints. Some sort of reference. It'll help if we have real-world examples to show him.

Weiss: And how are we going to give him a reference for a pocket dimension.

Ember: We could always just fly down somewhere, crack open one of the vaults and open the staff there.

Weiss: That's pretty dumb.

Leia: Not unless he has a point. How hard would it be for Ambrosius over here to think to his own memories?