Amity

On the battlefield, Onyx kicks Ironwood in the chest, flying him back along the ground. He slid along the ground and continued to fire at the lord. Onyx raised his arm to block as Qrow and Isaac jacked their blades into the ankles of the beast. Onyx roared out and jumped up into the air and threw his legs up and back, kicking both of them off. Glynda binds Onyx and slowly crushes him with her semblance. Onyx grits his teeth and pulls away and fires down towards Glynda with his cannon, blasting her back.

Onyx lands down onto the ground and takes a punch fro Mason. Mason growls and flips around, landing swift kicks from his ankles to Onyx's face. Before Mason can go in for another attack, Onyx blasts him in the stomach with his cannon. Onyx fires towards Ironwood and Glynda two more times before he extends his blade and slams it down onto Qrow's sword. Both of them looking one another in the eyes.

Up in the air, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, May, Nora, and Penny are flying up towards Amity. Weiss and May in the pilot seats as they push through the cloud layer.

Blake: So, no offense, but what exactly is the main plan here?

Ruby: Once Salem and her forces attacked Amity for the first time, we commissioned armed defenses to get up there and start taking out Grimm.

Weiss: I thought the arena was on the decline anyway?

Ruby: Well, I mean it is but-

Penny: With the right amount of force, we can angle it and use the crashing arena to completely destroy the Grimm!

May: That sounds-

Nora: Extreme!

May: I was going to say reckless, stupid, and all-around bad but ok.

Ruby: It's not the best plan, but it could work. We just need to redirect it down towards the massive Grimm.

May sighs a little and shakes her head. The ship continues through the clouds, going full speed. As they approach closely, there are a few Grimm still firing upon the last cruiser flying around the arena. Ruby and Weiss both have their eyes open wide. Weiss turns and looks over to May and Ruby.

Weiss: What do we do now?

May: Well, we either go forward with the mission or we dip out and return to the battlefield. But hey, since when do I make life or death calls? That's not my job.

Ruby: Ok...take us in.

May nodded and continued to push the ship forward. As they climbed higher, they banked, dodged Grimm, and fired upon the massive beasts. The ship continued to get closer as a transmission came through on the comms.

Travis: This is Captain Travis. Manta-5555 identify crew and objective, over.

Ruby: Captain, this is Ruby Rose —Huntress. We are using Amity as a tool to fight the Grimm.

Travis: Las! Amity is falling! Unless you want to give Vytal a massive crater beside it, I don't know what more that arena can do!

Ruby: I...(Takes a deep breath) We don't have a choice. If it's falling, then this is our chance to deal a blow to the enemy!

Ruby looks at the console as the ship goes silent. The radio starts back up.

Travis: We'll cover you! Get to work!

Ruby smiled.

Ruby: Done! Good luck captain!

May moved forward and shot the ship up forward towards the arena. As they arrive, May banks and skits the ship along the ground. The ship rotates a little as the rear slams into a wall. The bay doors open up and May and Ruby are the first two out.