Everything Stays Together Forever (Lemon)

Yang slams the door to a hotel room open and drags Fred inside. Yang closes the door and hops up onto Fred and slams her lips onto his. Fred stumbles back and lands on the bed, still locked in the kiss with Yang. Once they hit the bed, they separate quickly only to return once again. They break the kiss and Yang begins to kiss down Fred's cheek and neck, sliding his coat off of his shoulders.

Fred: Yang...we really shouldn't be-

Yang silences him with another kiss. She runs her arms underneath his shirt, still kissing him. Yang feels his chest and begins to take the shirt off of him. Fred attempts to resist but finally gives in and slaps his hands down onto her rear. Yang moans slightly as Fred comes to a realization.

Fred uses one hand to slap Yang's ass and his left hand goes straight to her butt, getting a finger inside of her. Yang moans and bits down on Fred's neck, forming a hicky.

Fred: You like this right? Getting your butt slapped. You know, for someone so confident in themselves, you love playing the bottom role, don't you?

Yang silently agrees and still kisses Fred's neck. Fred rolls over, getting Yang underneath him. He then picks her up and places her on his lap, still in the kiss and hands on her ass. Fred breaks the kiss from Yang and he begins to kiss along her neck and collar bone, slowly taking off her jacket. He removes on hand from her rear and begins to fondle one of Yang's breasts while the other rubs up and down her back.

Yang: (moans) Fred! (moans again) Fred, oh gods!

Fred finally gets her jacket and yellow tank top off of her, finally able to see her yellow bra for the first time in over 4 months. Fred moved his kisses down from her neck and down to the tops of her breasts. Yang continue to moan.

Yang: Fred! (Moans) I missed you, baby! I missed you so much!

Fred stops and kisses her again on the lips.

Fred: (panting) This is what you wanted right? You wanted a passion filled night. (pants some more) Well...I'm giving you what you wanted.

Fred removes Yang's bra and pulls down both her pants and panties. Fred moves down and begins to suck on one of her nipples while slowly sliding his fingers up her leg, giving Yang the most suspense and pleasure he can muster up given the pleasure is in. As it turns out, this whole time, Yang was able to get his shirt off and was rubbing his back and chest. After Fred moved down to Yang's chest, she began fiddling with her own pants and belt. However, once Fred began to go, she stopped and grabbed his head and kept him in place.

As Fred pumped his fingers in and out faster and faster, Yang began to moan louder and louder. Fred then began to kiss Yang's breasts while sucking on them all. Currently, Yang was within Fred's arms. His left arm was under her, massaging her sides and rear while his right hand was fingering her with great speed and his mouth was right along her breasts, sucking on both of them.

Yang: (Moans) Fred...oh gods! (moans louder) Just a little more! Come on, Baby!

Fred quickly continues to finger Yang and rubs his legs along her own as well. Finally, Yang screams and releases over Fred's fingers. He removes himself from Yang and brings his cum covered fingers up to her face. Yang grabs them and sucks down on the fingers before tabbing out for a brief moment.

Fred: You ok? (Worried) Did-did I hurt you?

Yang: No. (pants) Just need to recharge.

Fred nods and sits up on the bed. However, he is quickly dragged back down and Yang straddles his waist and smirks down at him.

Fred: If you wanted top, you just had to ask.

Yang: Yeah, but you wouldn't agree to this.

Yang grabs Fred's member after she quickly exposes it and begins to rub it up and down. Fred moans loud enough to gain Yang's attention as she smirks in response. Yang continues the pace and Fred reaches up and grabs her breasts and ass and massages them again.