Second First Date

Fred eyes slowly opened and he could finally get a full grasp around himself. He looks to his side and sees that his arms are wrapped around a blonde female naked form. He lets go and keeps his left arm underneath the person as he ponders what or who she was. Fred then ran through his memories and then realized who it was. That and the female rolled over to face him. It was Yang Xiao Long.

Yang slowly opened her eyes and she looked directly at Fred. She smiled and leaned in and kissed him and placed her hand on his chest. Fred was still in shock, believing he was having another dream like sequence with his future self. He was still in shock after Yang broke the kiss and moved over to laid down beside him. She smiled at him as she moved closer to him, slightly and unintentionally rubbing her naked breasts against his left side.

Fred still looks completely surprised and looks back around. Yang cocks an eyebrow and looks back to him.

Yang: Is everything ok?

Fred: This isn't a dream is it?

Yang: No...is that ok?

Fred: I mean...we really just...had sex again. For the first time...in months. And we weren't dating.

Yang: I mean...we kinda are now. Again?! Officially? Right?

Yang gave Fred a smile as he contemplated the idea. She gave him a nervous look as well once the thinking became longer than she expected. He slowly looked back at Yang with nothing but a look of concern and worry.

Fred: Are you and Blake not-

Yang: Fred! For the last time! Blake and Sun be yanging! Just the same as us!

Fred slowly leaned and kissed Yang with love and compassion he could muster. He reached over and grabbed Yang and pulled her on top of him and furthered the kiss. Fred places one of his hands on her back of her head and forced her deeper into the kiss. Not that Yang was complaining of course. Fred kept kissing Yang, sticking some of his tongue into her mouth and getting her deeper in pleasure. Finally, the two broke the kiss and stared lovingly into one another's eyes.

Fred: So...are we "officially" back together?

Yang: (Giggles) Yes. Yes we are.

Fred: So it's perfectly fine if I start calling you my girl again?

Yang: Nothing will make me happier.

Fred smiles and leans in and kisses Yang again. After the two separate, their scrolls go off together. Both Fred and Yang sigh and get off of the bed, Yang wobbling a bit, but stable with Fred's help as they grabbed their scrolls.

Yang: From my uncle.

Fred: From my brother.

Yang: Let me guess: Head back to the house, get food, train and or hang out then pack up?

Fred: Yep. Plus a "Where are you?" line.

Yang: Oh, lucky you.

Fred: Ah, there's the cute sarcasm that I didn't miss.

Yang: No you did miss it.

Fred: Mmmm...partially.

Yang: Hey, up yours!

Fred: I went up yours last night.

The stare at one another a bit awkwardly before laughing with one another. Fred walks over and wraps his arms around Yang and kisses her again.

Yang: We should get going.

Fred: Yeah...a little bit longer?

Yang: ...sure.