Therapy

The following day, everything seems to be at peace within the Cotta-Arc household. Saphron and Jaune are on the couch watching TV with Adrian while Ren and Nora are eating breakfast. Leia and Terra are cooking the meal and the others are all lounging around. Fred and Yang then come from upstairs, already dressed and almost leave.

Weiss: Are you two off to?

Ruby: Date already?

Fred glares directly at Ruby still a bit sensitive to the topic. However, Yang is quick to step between them.

Yang: We're heading out to do something we should have done awhile ago.

Ember: You two sure you're old enough for-

May elbows Ember's chest.

Ember: OW! Mother of-

May: I knew EXACTLY what you were about to say so don't you ever do that again!

Ember: Oh, I will be doing it more than ever now.

Blake: (To herself) And the word "Spite" now belongs to Ember.

Fred: It's just...what we need right. Be back in a couple hours.

Fred and Yang walk out of the house. The walk is a quick yet enjoyable one. They visit the Pyrrha memorial and pay their respects to their fallen friend and move on from there. After walking through Argus a bit more, they walk into a doctor's office and get ready for their appointment. As they are called in, Yang stops just before the door, her arm begins to shake a bit.

Fred: It's just fear. It's ok.

Yang: I know. But it's just...

Fred takes her hand with his and rubs his fingers along her knuckles.

Fred: It's ok. I'm here. 100%. If you want me.

Yang: I do. (Takes a deep breath) Let's do it.

Fred opened the door and he and Yang walked into the room. The door closed and on the door was the label of the room. "Doctor Viridian Stone: Trauma Therapist"

The two spend the day talking to the doctor. Stone listens as different stills are shown. Fred and Yang explaining their trauma of the past year. Fred is doing some anger management tests while Yang then explains her troubles with Adam and how the Fall affected her.

Another still shows Fred and Yang yelling at one another with Dr. Stone attempting to calm them down. Another still shows Yang leaning on Fred's chest, almost sleeping as Fred continues to talk about his own troubles. The next still is the opposite with Fred passed out on Yang's lap as she goes on to explain more of her trauma of her life.

Finally, Dr. Stone tabs a clock one last time, signifying the end of the session.

Stone: Well...that was quiet a lot of baggage so to say.

Yang: Sorry, Doc. Didn't mean to eat up the whole day.

Stone: (Chuckles) No need to worry my dear. That is why I am here.

Fred: Still, we can't thank you enough.

Stone: Well, it's part of the job. Still, for a couple so young, I'm surprised that you both have suffered so much.

Fred: Well...that's life.

Stone: Unfortunately so. Now then, how about scheduling for next week's session. And could I interest you in a discount for-

Yang: Sorry. We need to leave in two days. So that's a no. Still was a great session, right Doc? Doc?

Doctor Stone looks on the two with sheer annoyance.