Let the Battle Begin

Throughout Mantle, Grimm are attacking people left and right. Atlas soldiers are firing at them with members of Team SSMR holding off the Grimm with them. Stonewall extents his sword and runs forward and slashes through some Beowolves. Further down the road, Regen Whilem runs down a road and slides and sets up his rocket launcher. He fires at a horde of Grimm and kills them all.

Elsewhere, Blake is running down the road from a Megoliath. With an angry trumpet, it continues to chase Blake. Just as it swings its trunk, she uses her Semblance to dodge, and it runs straight toward Elm Ederne, who uses her Semblance to root herself in place. Once the Megoliath reaches her, Elm grabs ahold of its face, stopping it in its tracks, which creates a shockwave that shatters all surrounding windows. She then uses the Megoliath's momentum to lift it into the air and proceeds to hold it there.

Down an adjacent street, Yang Xiao Long runs toward the Megoliath and then fires her weapon behind her to propel herself forward. As she slides on her knees under the Megoliath, she plants a series of bombs on it.

Yang: Now!

Elm hurls the Megoliath into the air, and Yang detonates the bombs, killing it. The three take a moment to catch their breath, and Blake turns to some civilians who are hiding behind a toppled car.

Blake: Head to the nearest shelter!

The civilians run away.

Yang: Those shelters are gonna fill up soon.

Elm: They're all we've got. We just have to hold off the Grimm.

As Elm speaks, a group of Sabyrs begin running toward them from down the street. Blake and Yang look at each other, concerned.

________________________________________________

In the city, Fred flies down and creates miniature flames and sent them in front of several groups of citizens. Fred looks up and releases a massive blast of fire to increase the temperature around the area. He then flies up slightly and gets his eyes on some Grimm.

Nora stands protectively in front of a group of civilians. The lights for the streets surrounding the area begin turning red one by one with the Grimm alarms sounding off. Afraid, the civilians back up against the wall.

Girl with scarf: Take us to Atlas. We won't survive down here.

Guy with horns: Why isn't Ironwood doing anything?

The aggravated civilians begin shouting and walking toward Nora.

Unseen male civilian: Take us to Atlas!

Nora: Please, everyone. We're doing our best. We will get you to safety. Just give us a little more time!

There is a loud ping noise, followed by a cyan glow, and the civilians stop and look up at the wall, where a giant hologram screen depicting Robyn Hill has appeared.

Robyn: Atlas, Mantle. I know you're scared. I'm here with General Ironwood, and we have a message for you.

The camera filming Robyn zooms out to show that she is holding Ironwood's left hand, and their hands are both glowing with green Aura.

Robyn: What he has to say may sound unbelievable... but it is all true.

Confused and still scared, the citizens of Mantle listen. Elsewhere in Mantle, Ruby and Harriet  work together to kill a Beowolf. They then stop and look at a nearby hologram screen showing Ironwood.

Ironwood: An ancient and terrible evil lies outside of our kingdom. It was responsible for the destruction of Beacon, the attack on Haven, and for the recent attacks on Mantle. This powerful force goes by the name of Salem.