Epilepsy

Can you do a Jack Barakat imagine where you have epilepsy (but you never told Jack) and you spend the night at his house for the first time and you have a seizure because of a movie you both were watching and he gets really scared and calls an ambulance? Then when you wake up in the hospital he's still really scared and you explain everything to him? Like just pure fluff?

AN I did a bit of research on here, so I'm hoping that I got it as accurate as you wanted it. Thanks for being an awesome follower and requesting, you're seriously awesome as fuck and I wouldn't continue making these if it weren't for you guys so shoutout to you wonderful people. The conversation is you trying to tell Jack but chickening out

Also: Okay what the hell tumblr isn't letting me copy and paste on my computer Idk what's wrong but I'm gonna post from my phone because apparently you can do it on there. What the fuck computer

Your POV

Jack and I were going to hang out finally. We hadn't done it in ages, but he just came back from a tour so he's got some time off, luckily for me.

Jack and I don't really have a set relationship. We haven't defined it well enough between ourselves yet. We didn't really care, I don't think we needed a label.

For as long as I've known him, I still haven't told him about my problem. I mean it's not a brain disorder, it's not a retardation thing, it's just something that happens. But I still haven't told him. I haven't really had the need to. It was getting to be pretty manageable with the meds I was taking.

I've texted him numerous times with the intent on telling him, but I've always either blown it off, or we change the subject almost immediately. He doesn't really like to have too many serious talks really. And when we do, they don't really last that long. I think that's mostly the reason why I hadn't told him yet.

I was on my way to Jack's house, and Green Day was playing on the radio. I was driving along when Oh fuck. I've forgotten to take my meds. It should be fine as long as nothing really triggering happens. Alcohol doesn't really help, even though i love it, and flashing rapid lights.

Contrary to popular belief, not all people with epilepsy have that trigger. Just people with photosensitive epilepsy. Just my luck, I happened to have that one.

I arrived at Jack's door, a bit nervous I'd have an attack. I'd tried to calm myself down, but it's harder than it seems. I knocked on his door and waited for him. Black and blonde hair opened the door and greeted me with a hug. "Y/N!" He called. "Come inside!"

I walked inside his quarters and looked around. It didn't look like he lived here very much. He did have a very cute dog, but he was gone so often I don't think he's been able to spend much time here. Now that I think about it, we don't really spend much time here either.

"Want something to drink?" he asked me as I looked around.

"What do you have?"

"We have alcohol, alcohol, more alcohol, oh and some Jack."

"Like the drink Jack or you Jack?"

"Both." He grinned.

"Don't you have water?"

"Yeah but what's the fun in that?"

"True that, Barakat. Gimme some of that rum."

He laughed at what I said and opened
the cabinet to get me my drink. I always had that saying and he coudn't help but laugh every time I said it.

"Want it straight or in coke?"

"The drug coke?"

He laughed again. Jesus, if a laugh could kill.