Dirty Little Secret

Hi, this is kinda weird but can I please have an imagine where you walk in on jack and he's like jerking off so he's really embarrassed so it's cute but also smut? Thnx! Also you're really great at writing imagines so pls never stop!!!!! ^_^

AN literally nothing is more awkward than writing something like this while your family is sitting there in the same room as you. "Gather round the fire kids let's all watch television while abbie writes smutt about jack barakat" good days guys, good days. Also i am really feeling the best friend! Vibe rn so that's what this is ur welcome enjoy xx

Warning: smut

Your POV

    I was on my way to my best friend, Jack's house. I had just picked up oreos, and I wasn't about to eat them all by myself. I thought about texting him, but that would just ruin the surprise. Jack and I were so close that basically I could show up about any time and it'd be chill. Given that, I've seen plenty of things. This includes Jack naked and also him hungover in his bed, upside down. A lot of shit, man. But nothing prepared me for what was going to happen.

    You'd think being best friends with Jack that this happens all the time. Surprisingly, he's rather shy when it comes to his dick and me in the same conversation. So I was on my way to his place to share with him the wonders of double stuffed oreos.

    I arrived at his place, oreos in one hand, and my keys in another. "Jack?" I called out. There was no answer, so I continued to walk in. I heard the music blaring from upstairs, which explained why he couldn't hear me. I threw my keys on the couch and went to find Jack. I didn't understand why he wasn't answering me, I had texted him over twenty times. I wandered upstairs to wherever he was.

    "Jack?" I called out again. I checked in his room, and sure enough, he was there. His black hair bobbing up and down for some reason. Maybe listening to music? I saw that he had headphones in, which was weird since his stereo was blaring. He started moving faster and faster for some unknown reason. "Jacky?" I walked around to be in front of him, and his eyes were screwed shut, focusing on beating himself off. I was so startled that I screamed, and he opened his eyes, and as soon as he saw me, I guess that he was so surprised he finished.

    "Oh my god!" he yelled.

    "I'm so sorry!"

    "Jesus Christ!" We were both yelling at the situation before us, and I ran away basically. I ran to his living room to hug his pillows. That was more of Jack than I ever really needed to see. I loved my best friend, I really did, and I've seen his dick before, but never before has it been that.. Intimate.

    He came downstairs, and he barely even looked at me. I felt so bad, I knew he masturbated before, but never have I watched someone do it, especially when I didn't know what I was doing or getting myself into. Jack wandered into the living room with some hot chocolate, and handed it to me. I grabbed it and started to sip it, avoicing all eye contact.

    "I'm so fucking sorry, Y/N," he started.

    "Don't be, Jack. This is your house, you should be able to do what you want. From now on, I'll know what obscenely loud music means."

    "I feel so fucking awkward. Oh my god, I'm going to be cringing at this moment for the rest of my life." His hand flew up to his face to cover his shame.

    "It's okay, Jack, really. Don't worry about it, okay?"

    "I can't believe you saw it! And I finished right in front of you! I'm never going to be able to unassociate you from jerking off anymore. This is the end of me masturbating for good."