First Kiss

Hello, I love your imagines omg, anyway can you write one where y/n has never kissed someone before and she confesses to jack so he decided to teach her and end up having hot make out session?

AN This was super cute to write, thanks so much for requesting, guys. I try to get to you as soon as I can and I'm really sorry if it takes so damn long to get to you. I don't work Tuesday, so maybe I can double update tomorrow night? That'd be cool. Thanks so much for your guys' support and patience, I love you so much. [PS 13k reads on Wattpad???? wowzers]

Your POV

To say you're my age and you've never been kissed is pretty embarrassing. Considering most of my friends have already gone further than first base, it'd make sense that I'd be nervous to tell my secret to anyone.

You talk to anyone at school and they'll either ask you who I am, or they'd think I'm some experienced whore that fucks everything that moves. All this because I have a couple of guy friends. If anyone has had guy friends as a girl, you'd know that regardless of whether or not they like you romantically, they'll automatically flirt with you. It's in their blood as a dude. So that makes me automatically the world's biggest slut just because I'm friends with people that have dicks.

This comes as a shocker to people when I tell them. This is why I refuse to tell anyone. But recently I've been getting really close with my friend, Jack. It started with just a few movies, but weeks later, we'd be at each other's houses constantly. I think his mom is seriously questioning adopting me.

So Jack and I were hanging out at his house again watching Austin Powers, in his bed. Over the past few weeks, we'd been getting closer, and that just made it all the more comfortable to cuddle with him.

There was a funny scene in the movie, and when Jack laughed, my head slipped from my hand and fell on Jack's chest. "Oops, sorry," I said sheepishly, immediately moving.

"No, it's okay," he put a hand on my arm making me question everything in general. "You can rest your head on my chest if you want."

"Okay," I muttered before laying my head on him. It felt nice, but I was worried of crushing him, he felt so fragile.

"You can rest you know, don't tense up."

"Okay." I relaxed my shoulders and neck allowing all the weight that would, fall into Jack. He sighed happily and rubbed his hand up and down my arm, sending chills throughout. Is it just me, or does this scream sexual tension? I've never cuddled with my friends like this before.

He gave me a short and sudden squeeze on my waist, and I tensed up again. I heard a laugh escape his lips, and he moved his head to look at me. He motioned for me to sit up, and I did - reluctantly.

"Do you want to play truth or dare?" he asked me suddenly.

"Why would we play that? I thought we were watching the movie."

He shrugged his shoulders. "I've seen it before. Plus, we've hung out a bunch and yet I feel like I know nothing about you."

I sighed before agreeing. "Fine." He cheered and turned off the TV, facing me on his bed, crisscrossing his legs.

"You go first," he said excitedly.

"Okay, truth or dare?"

"I'll start with something easy. Truth."

"Uh, when was the last time you masturbated?"

"Getting personal here, fine. You want the truth?"

I shrugged nonchalantly. "It is called truth or dare."

"Today. Like fifteen minutes before you came here."