Only Yours

Hiii :) can u do one where ur jack's girlfriend that's also a musician & ur band is touring with all time low & u and Zack are workout buddies & jack gets jealous of the time u spend together & u reassure him that ur only his? Thank u!!

AN ok i know it's unrealistic but it was the only thing I could come up with. You're touring with Blink 182 as well, surprise! Lmao I wasn't gonna name your band but I ended up having to in the end, you'll see why. I hope you like it ?? Didn't know what else to name it lol. Enjoy the imagine lovelies xx

Your POV

It was our show at Holmdel, New Jersey. My little band was playing with big names like A Day to Remember, Blink-182, and All Time Low. Though we've always been kind of close to All Time Low, I was still getting starstruck when I realized I was opening for Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker, and Matt Skiba. I had so many questions to ask them like what happened to Tom and why Mark's twitter was always so fire, but I knew I couldn't.

I stayed with my band and occasionally hung out with All Time Low, mostly because I was dating their lead guitarist, Jack Barakat. It wasn't really known, since the tour was so big and all, and that All Time Low was nominated for a VMA, they didn't want any distractions. Nonetheless, Jack and I were official.

I was also really good friends with Zack Merrick, All Time Low's bassist and backup singer. Zack and I were a lot alike in some ways, and every so often we worked out together. It was what little time we could spend doing what we wanted before playing such big venues and shows. We both got up early and would go on little runs once in a while to blow off some steam or to lift weights together. It was mostly to keep me level-headed.

Though I was the drummer of the band, I still was considered an interesting member, which isn't very common most of the time. Not unless you sang. I was the most active on social media, replying to tweets, making hashtags, the other guys weren't really into it. We had another girl in the band, she played bass, her name was Marissa, and I told her almost everything about my life. The other two were guys and they were in a relationship with each other, and they were out about it. A real ship come to life. Keith and Max. Our fans called them Kax. It was cute.

I felt bad for not telling them about Jack and I, but if I was supposed to keep it a secret, I guess I had to. We were about to go on, we were always the first to go since we were the least known, and it's nerve wrecking. A bunch of people in the world gather around one location to see Blink-182, and the first thing they hear is your band. You were the deciding factor, and that scared the living shit out of me. Especially since I was the drummer, the drummer always went first.

"Nervous?" Jack asked me as we heard the crowd chattering.

"Yeah," I sighed, looking down at my drum sticks.

"You'll do fine, you've already done so well already."

"Jack, they're going to hate us."

"You say that before every show."

"And every show it's true."

"That's bullshit and you know it. Now walk out there and show them what you got." He shoved me out, and I was the first musician these people would hear tonight. If that wasn't enough to send me hurling into a toilet, I don't know what was. I looked back at him and he gave me a thumbs up. I took a deep breath and waved to them. A few people clapped, but I didn't get much attention. I was just the opener.

I sat down in my set, and started a beat. I lost myself as I do in every show and forgot about the thousands of people who weren't there to see me. Instead I immersed myself into the rhythm. I didn't even think about them until after our set, and my face was wet with sweat.