Bi the Way

Hi :) can you do 1 where ur best friends with all time low&finally get the courage to come out to them as bi&they're all really supportive&you&Jack confess ur feelings&he comforts u when ur worried about telling the fans about being bi&you two? :)xxx

AN I've decided to continue to post two at a time, even when I still have to update my actual fics so you guys can get some quality terrible imagine things that I write lolz. I promised that I'd update before I left, and I didn't. I also didn't write anything. I'm sorry for being a complete and total loser, but I'm back, and I'm gonna try to write as much as I can okay?

Your POV

When you have a lot of feelings to let out, it doesn't help when all your friends are serious about 0.8% of the time. That's what it's like being friends with the guys in All Time Low. It's mostly just dick jokes, weird snapchat stories, and Jack yelling at everyone to get a job. Zack spends most of his time to himself. He lives in Hawaii, and we don't see much of him. Rian is in Nashville with Cass so we don't see him either. Ever since Alex got married, he hasn't had a whole lot of free time either. So that left me with Jack.

Jack and I had a lot of time to spend together. Whether it was going to weird places, like Tokyo, or meeting people I never thought I could meet, like Joe Jonas, it was crazy. We were planning a day for all of us to meet like old times. I missed the days where Alex would go with us to strip clubs and we'd pay them to hit on me, they thought it was a joke, but little did they know.

I've kept who I was for a secret for so long, but I was hoping that this was the time I could finally, you know, be myself. This trip was everything I needed to let the guys know who I was. Who I actually was.

At times like this, it was hard to get all of them in one place, so I had to plan exactly when it was time for me to tell them. I was sure Alex was going to be okay with it. He's kissed a guy before. Jack, maybe. Zack and Rian, I'm not so sure about. I love all of them so much, I don't want to be on bad terms with any of them.

We were all going to see Zack's place in Hawaii, it was a perfect time for them to talk about the album, when I'm not there of course, and for me to tell them. I don't know the real reason we've all decided to head to Hawaii, I figured they just wanted to get some sun after not being able to for so long, but who knows the real reason.

"Y/N, are you coming!" Jack shouted up at me. He was picking me up to take me to the airport. I was in the middle of stuffing my dress into the bag, when I saw his silly stupid face appear in the doorway. "Done yet?" he asked, grinning.

"Not yet, Jack, I still have to put all that over there that's on the chair," I gestured to the heap of clothes hanging off of the object. "Into there. Lots of work."

"You were supposed to have done that yesterday," he groaned as he grabbed a handful and brought it towards me.

"Well, I would've, if someone hadn't kept me up half the night." He looked down and smiled a little recalling last night. He had kept me on the phone because he was nervous about whatever it was he planned on doing down in Hawaii. He wouldn't tell me what it was, but I had attempted to help him as best I could.

He stuffed the remainder of the stuff I needed into m suitcase and tried to close it. "Jack, you know that's not going to work, it's going to explode by the time I get down there."

"Then let it explode, come on! Alex is waiting for us."

"Jack, what if I forgot something."

"You didn't."

"Yeah, but what if I did."

"Then I'll buy you a new one. We're going to Hawaii! The least you could do is act excited."