Street Songs

Hello love, would you do one where you play guitar in the streets & Jack walks by & is like 'can you play something from ATL' & you're like 'I can play every song, your choice' &then he sits next to you & just listens for a while. You decide the end!

AN Sorry for the lack of update yesterday, friends. It's hard to have dinner with a bunch of family friends for four hours I would probably die if I spent any moment longer in that room. But it exhausted me so I didn't have the energy to write, but here I am! Yay! I really hope you enjoy it, there's no conversation for this one :) Enjoy my lovelies xx

Your POV

Sometimes it can be rewarding to play on the street. Some people think it's demeaning, but I think it's quite fun. It's cool all the people you meet while you're sitting out here, rain or shine. They seem to like listening to me play and sing, but the best thing is when you get a fellow musician to hear you or compliment you. Both have happened.

I was strumming along to a tune in my head, not really paying attention to what I was doing. Mostly just zoning out, playing a few chords to the rhythm part of a song. I have yet to figure out which one I'm actually playing, but it'll come to me.

A tall slim figure with black and blonde hair notices me. I instantly recognize him as one of the members in a band I love with a passion. I try to keep my calm and I'm having better luck than I expected to. He's just a person, why should I treat him any different just because he's really famous?

I see him walk over to me, flaunting his own band's merch. I smile slightly, and look down at my guitar so I can focus on my strumming pattern. I'm sitting on the concrete stairs by a fountain when he stands in front of me, just staring intently. I feel like I'm being judged, but I don't say anything. It's calming having him here with a faint guitar in the air.

"Hey," he says, earning my full attention. I can't help but smile at his word. He's addressing me, and never did I think that my favorite band would notice me. "Can you play something from All Time Low?" He looks as if he's his own band's biggest fan, flaunting their merch and suggesting songs by them, but I just smile at him.

"I can play every song by them," I tell him. I wonder if he got the hint that if I took the time to learn every song by them, it'd be obvious that I knew he is. I don't know if he's noticed that I noticed, or if it really even matters. I assume it doesn't, but he sits on the steps next to me.

"Can you play Backseat Serenade?"

I nodded and began the opening guitar part. I look at him to see if he was going to sing. He stared back at me as if I was supposed to. I figured that's what he wanted, so I did. Lazy lover, find a place for me again. You felt it once before, I know you did, I can see it. Whiskey princess, drink me under, pull me in. You had me at come over boy, I need a friend. I understand.

I start to sing the chorus, and he joins me in harmony. I smile while singing and take a side glance at him. He's smiling too, looking out at the sea of people walking by. Some people like to tip me while I'm playing, so we earn a few dollars with that song.

When we finished, I looked up at him, smiling. "Did that satisfy your All Time Low feelings?" I asked him.

"One more," he grinned at me.

"Alright, tell me which one."

"Dear Maria?"

I nodded and placed my hands on the chords that start, and before I strum I start the lyrics. I got your picture, I'm coming with you Dear Maria count me in. There's a story at the bottom of this bottle and I'm the pen. I start the guitar, focusing on the patterns and the chords. When the lights go out, I wanna watch the way you take the stage by storm.