Photographer on Tour

u are their photographer, u & Jack are best friends (jack has a thing for u tho) One night the guys are out & you're alone, editing ur pics. But then u hear mumbling like i'll never find a girl & see Jack in his bunk. Take it from there (no smut pls)

AN I'm including the screencap of the tweet that Jack didn't want you to see. Fake tweets now?! Abbie, who are you? I'm just a writer, friends. I love you, though. Your patience has been overwhelmingly kind, and I love you guys for all your support. Enjoy the imagine xx

Your POV

Tour can be stressful, especially when you're a girl photographer for a band called All Time Low. They're always prancing around with some form of clothing off. Zack never wears a shirt, Rian gets reckless sometimes and goes without a shirt, even occasionally wears weird khaki shorts. Alex and Jack are always dancing around in their underwear. It can get pretty weird.

I've learned to live with it, but what's funny is that they think I'm weird for not wanting to take my clothes off all the time. I mean, yeah it gets hot, but I don't usually love prancing around in my underwear. In front of people. It's perfectly fine when I'm home alone.

Whenever I wear anything remotely revealing, I can feel Jack's eyes burning into my skin. I say that aggressively, but he does it pretty secretively. When I do catch him doing it, his eyes immediately turn away and his face goes red. Which is pretty weird considering we're like best friends.

Okay, not all that weird. Jack is pretty attractive. Scratch that, Jack is really attractive. But this is a professional job and I must remain on my best behavior. Not the best, but you know what I mean. I can have fun, but not too much fun.

Which would be fine, if I could stop myself from taking so many pictures of him. When I look over my photos about 50% is Jack and the other half is the rest of them. Which isn't good and unfair to the rest of the band.

I shove my feelings for Jack under the rug, and I continue with my work. That's how it should be, and that's what I'm doing. Until Jack wanders in with his cute little puppy face, I should be fine. But I can't help it, it's how I feel.

So while everyone else is out, I'm on the bus, editing my pics. I don't want to see Jack drunk dancing against some chick, and I don't want to say anything that will cost me my job. So I usually don't go out with them when everyone goes out. I don't even know where they go, but I always choose to stay behind. It's already hard enough basically living with the guy.

I sit in my bunk fiddling with the pictures I took from tonight's show. Some awesome shots of Zack jumping in mid air, sweat flying off of Rian's body, Alex's vein popping out of his neck while he screams Therapy, and Jack's shenanigans. Everything that makes an All Time Low show an All Time Low show. Captured.

I sigh as I edit another one of Jack. What a cute little puppy. I swear if they put him up for adoption in a dog pound, he'd be the first one chosen. I bite my bottom lip, continuing to look at the pictures I took.

I hear a voice struggle to be heard in the bus. Like either someone was being held captive or someone was going through some emotional shit. I choose to ignore it as I continue to mess with my pictures on my laptop. I hear it again, and this time I get up to investigate. I climb off my bunk and peer over past the curtain looking for any sign of life.

I see a light on in Jack's bunk. That can't be right, I swear I saw him leave with everyone else. I continue to walk lightly on the bus floor, scared of startling him, or whoever is in his bunk.

"I'll never find anyone," his voice says, and I know instantly it is. Why is he worried about finding someone? "I'll never find a girl like her."

I take a deep breath before I decide to say something. "Never find a girl like who, Jack?"