Vampire!Jack (Part 4)

Vampire!Jack Part 4

AN lmao sorry guys I really did try to update but here I am trying even harder. I'll try my best to get shit up more regularly. But on the bright side I'm going to my Warped! State Champs is gonna be there and so is Sleeping with Sirens and Sum 41 so I'm super excited about that! How many of you are going to your warped? ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK Hope you enjoy ily xx

Warning: jack is a little douche, if ur at all bothered by homophobic slurs, read with caution

Your POV

As I looked up at Jack speaking, someone caught my eye. He had shaggy brown hair swept to one side, his sweatpants hung loose around his hips, and he had shirt lazily thrown over his shoulders. To say the least, he caught my eye.

He smiled with his teeth and all, drawing my attention to his impressive incisors as he came closer. "So this is the new rookie, huh?" He gave me a once over, looking me up and down. "Nice to meet you gal, I'm Alex." He shook my hand making me watch him. His hair, brown and shaggy, swept to the side. He was more magnetic of my attention than Jack was.

My eyes were drawn back to Jack's face, and by the looks of it, he didn't like my staring at Alex. His eyes had fallen to a slant, and his hand had come up instinctively to grab it and take me away. I didn't really know why, just that he wanted me not to be near Alex any longer.

"So Alex," Jack spoke up, he had a weird look on his face, causing Alex and I to both turn our attention to him. "Have a new boyfriend yet?"

Alex looked stunned from his question, but didn't answer. He left the room, causing me to look over at him. "What was that about?" I asked Jack, eyeing him down for an answer.

"We don't need help from that little faggot," Jack bit, like he was a ravenous dog that hadn't been eating for weeks.

"Jack, that little 'faggot' is your turner."

"Not by choice," he said, crossing his arms. He stared off into the distance, looking at something with malice.

"Well that's fucking rude of you, I'm going to go see if he's okay."

"He's fine, he didn't hear me."

"What if he did?" I stood up, placing my blood bag down on the table and went to find Alex. I didn't have to travel far, because he was right there, listening to the whole conversation. His face was shocked, and I could tell he wasn't taking it well. "Alex," I breathed, reaching out for his hands to calm him down. "Are you okay?"

He nodded, trying to look away, but I stopped him.

"You don't look okay, do you want to talk about it?" He nodded again and brought me to his bedroom. We sat down and he stared at his hands for a good two minutes before he actually spoke.

"Jack was my first serious boyfriend," he stuttered, trying to hold back his tears. "Hearing him say that to me, it just hurts a lot, you know? I knew he wasn't full blown gay like I am, but he did love me, I knew he loved me. Or at least I thought he did."

"Alex, don't worry about him. He's just mad, or jealous, I don't know why he is, but he is, don't worry about it, okay?"

"He was the one trying to get me to open up and once I did, he just threw it back in my face."

"Aw, Alex." He was crying now, and I didn't know what to do. I barely knew him. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders to pull him in for a hug. He hugged me back, burying his face in my neck, sniffling. I can't believe Jack would be that insensitive to him. I know I haven't known him for a while, but I figured Jack was a romantic, not a fuck boy.

I heard the door open, and snapped my eyes up to whoever was staring through the door. It was Jack. I hugged Alex tighter and he let out a small sob. Jack looked guilty as he slinked away from the door. Alex let go of me, and I noticed his eyes were red and puffy. He wiped his nose and gave me a small smile.

"Thanks for helping," he said, avoiding eye contact. "I didn't catch your name?"

"Didn't Jack tell you?"

"I forgot," he sheepishly shrugged his shoulders.

"It's Y/N."

"That's a pretty name."

I smiled shyly and brushed the hair that fell in my face behind my ear. "Thanks," I mumbled. Alex may be full blown gay, but he also has major flirting skills, and my newfound vampire hunger is not helping. I heard clearing of the throat and whipped my head around to find Jack looking at us. I grabbed my purse and stood up from a sniffling Alex and avoided his gaze as I walked past the two vampires.

Jack walked in the room and I turned around to watch them, but he closed the door before I could see them both. I figured that I was not allowed to talk to them. I walked away to go and sit in the kitchen.

I heard voices talking softly first as I stared at my hands. Am I supposed to keep quiet about my new vampire abilities? Do I tell my parents? How am I supposed to deal with it? As I was sitting mulling over my new, I guess, occupation, the voices around me got louder, angrier.

I was distracted, and couldn't help but hear what they were saying. The first one I listened to was Alex's voice. "You told me you loved me, Jack! And I'm just supposed to forget that? Because you found a new bitch to love?"

"Alex, she's not a bitch! She's just who I happened to turn! I couldn't turn you, you turned me. It's not my fault we're bonded for life."

"Oh, it's not, huh? It's not your fault that your teeth were the ones put in her neck?"

"I didn't mean to! I wasn't thinking!"

"You never think Jack. Just get out." I heard the door open and snapped back into figuring out what the hell to do to look like I wasn't just eavesdropping. I grabbed my phone and started to scroll through nothing.

"I'm sorry about this, Y/N, but you guys need to leave," Alex told me, and I gave him a small sympathetic smile. I couldn't imagine what he was going through.

"Don't worry about it, I completely understand."

"Good luck out there."

"Alex," I heard Jack's voice from behind the both of us as I stood up to grab my stuff. Alex turned around and Jack gestured for him to go with him. I tried hard not to listen but it was so hard. "How am I supposed to teach her everything if I don't know anything."

"Figure something out, Jack." Alex gave me a small smile before turning around and going back to his room. Jack sighed and turned toward me. He gestured for me to follow him and I did, unaware of anything else I should be doing.

"Don't follow so close," he barked.

"Sorry," I mumbled, keeping my head down.

"Keep up."

"Sorry."

"Stop saying sorry."

"Sorry." He turned toward me, and I avoided looking at him. "Can I say something?" I asked tentatively. He nodded but kept walking. "Why did you turn to me? You were so adamant on not turning me, and yet you did. Why?"

"I don't know," he answered quietly, so quietly that I figured he was telling the truth. "But I think it was the worst mistake of my life.