Your Bed

AYO! could ya pleeeaassee write a fluffy-ish smut (idk if that makes sense) Jack Barakat imagine that KINda goes to the song "your bed" please? ITS A BEAUTIFUL SONG AND I JUST WANT AN IMAGINE TO GO WITH IT BKSJBSBJBISBIS sorry takE Your time on it btw c:

AN I listened to this song like 10 times on repeat, writing down the lyrics before I decided what I thought it was about. I mean I have it and the lyrics, but writing them down on paper helps me to figure out what it's about a lot better. I love song requests guys, they're so fun to interpret :) I liked writing this one, thanks so much for requesting and being patient, I love you <3 enjoy :)

Warning: smut

Your POV

I could feel his hands all around me, feeling me, spreading their warmth. His body was against me, and I could feel his love again. He still loved me. I could feel it in my gut. I don't want this to end.

"I love you, Y/N," he whispered in my ear. "More than anybody should. I'll continue to love you." His hot breath on my face was making me crumble under his touch. I wanted more of him. I wanted to lie here forever. I would if I could.

"I love you too," I breathed, not able to catch my oxygen very well. His hot kisses were everywhere, just like his hands, roaming my body, touching it so gently that I had to question myself as to whether or not he really did. If this could last forever, that would be wonderful.

He was about to enter me, and I gripped the sheets, exhaling in pleasure. I knew it would feel amazing. I knew he felt amazing.

I sat up, panting from my dream. I need him. I want him. Where even is he now? I shouldn't be craving him. It's not alright, I know that. But I can't find the nerve to say it. Where is he now?

You see, it was last year when Jack told me that he cheated on me. I knew I had to break it off then. I didn't want to, but he left me no choice. He wasn't even drunk when he did it. Completely sober. And I felt betrayed.. and hurt. I couldn't stay with him.

But my problem is I still think about him. I love him. I miss him. I shouldn't, but I do. I'm always craving him, whether it's in my dreams or the middle of the day. I can't get him out of my heart. It's been a year and I still want him.

I don't know if I want him completely. I wonder if he's the same person, or would that be too much. Would that rip me open and have me crying on the ground? All I want is to be with him. In his bed. That's all I crave and that's all I want. To be with him.

I haven't been the same since I left him. I know I'm a fool, but I want to be in his arms again. I want to feel his breath on my skin. I want to feel like I matter and that he meant it when he said he loved me.

I look over at my phone in the darkness. This isn't the first time I've had dreams about Jack. Not even the first time I've had those kinds of dreams about him. He made me feel like I was special to him. I need him to love me again.

I grab my phone and open my messages. To text him or not to text him. I decide to send him a hey to see if he'll reply. I put my phone on my belly so I can feel it vibrate and stare off into the darkness. My curtains are closed. It's completely dark. I look over at the clock. 1:40. I sigh and lay my hands on my stomach. I drift off until my eyes flutter open again.

I check my clock. 2:45. I look at my phone. No answer. I type in I miss you more than anybody should.

I can't stand it anymore, so I get out of my bed. I type in a quick message to him. I don't care if he's asleep, if he has company over, whatever. I need to see him again. It's been too long. I need him to feel again.