Tattoos and Shows

Could you do one where you meet jack before the concert and you show him your adventure time & nightmare before Christmas tattoos (I have them haha) and he gets kinda excited about it and wants to hang out after the concert. Hope that makes sense :(

AN Yo guys, my friend came over last second last night, so I didn't get a chance to update, but ey I'm here now. Also I start my job tomorrow. That's not terrifying or anything. Thanks for being so patient guys, you truly are pretty great. I appreciate all of you, and you guys each deserve to meet ATL at least once. You're in my good thoughts, enjoy xx

Your POV

Standing nervously around a concert line waiting for something to happen has got to be the most nerve wrecking experience. I mean, I haven't really ever had many nerve wracking experiences, except for my tattoos, but you know. One can never be so sure.

Especially at an All Time Low concert. Those guys are always doing something unpredictable. Whether it be Jack running around in his underwear, or the entire crew coming out to eat cake, I don't know. I guess the best bet is not to expect anything.

But while trying not to expect anything, I also expecting everything. I've heard so many things, and I don't even know where to begin. I want to meet them, but how do I do that? I want to stay away and not embarrass myself, but what's the fun in that? I have absolutely no idea what to do to be honest.

Still standing in line, I want to get a good spot in the venue. Sure, I brought my friend, but she's not the kind of fan that I am. That's not to sound mean or condescending or anything, she just only came because I asked her to. So she's a good friend.

I had to use the bathroom anyway, so it was good to have someone keep my spot in line. I left to go use it, and got out to where they held the bathrooms outside. Apparently it was normal for fans to wait outside forever. I hated port-a-potties, so I decided to look for the nearest restaurant or store.

I wandered into a record store and asked the keeper if I could use the bathroom. On my way there, I managed to catch a glimpse of some black and blonde hair. As well as a strange blueberry. Not the actual fruit blueberry, but a guy with a blue head. That guy is definitely Alex Gaskarth.

What the fuck do I do? I've never been faced with this situation before. When I see people I know, usually I just hope they don't see me. But this is Jack Barakat and Alex Gaskarth. A once in a lifetime chance to meet my idols or even just the people a part of a band that has been a part of my life.

My mind wandered over to my tattoos. Adventure Time, Jack's favorite show. The Nightmare Before Christmas, one of Jack's favorite movies, and also tattoo that belongs right on his chest of Jack Skellington playing his guitar. If I showed him those, would he be more inclined to talk to me? I completely forgot about going to the bathroom and just stood there as I contemplated my next move.

"Jack, would you just choose something already?" I heard Alex's voice. I didn't want to eavesdrop. Okay, maybe a little, but this was wrong. I can't just stand here and stare.

"Shut up, I'm taking my time," Jack snapped back playfully.

"You've been taking your time for an hour now. We have to go get ready for the show."

"You mean you have to go get ready for the show. I'm already ready." I looked up and down at Jack's outfit. He was dressed nicely. Even from behind I could tell his hair was on point like always. "It's not my fault that you decided to wait 'til we get back to get ready. You of all people should know how long I take at record stores."

I couldn't help it, I let out a giggle. Please, shoot me now. Jack turned to look at Alex, but he kept turning. He caught on to my presence. I coughed awkwardly.