Awkward Morning After (Part 2)

Part two of your last one? [Awkward Morning After]

AN Re-reading that imagine I laughed a lot to myself that was so adorable. Look at me, fangirling over my own writing what kind of person am I? I do have to get up early but I promised you lovely people some imagines, and an imagine you will get. Click here if you want to read the first part. The conversation occurs at the beginning of the story between you and Jack. Enjoy friends xx

Warning: smut

Your POV

Friends with Benefits is a weird relationship to have. Especially with your best friend. I couldn't just forget about that night like it never happened. I can't exactly remember all I did, but I knew that I had fun. So trying it again while I was slightly more sober seemed like a good idea.

Jack and I didn't tell anyone about what happened on Alex's wedding night. I don't think he even told Alex which was genuinely surprising. We were keeping it between us. Professional. Was Jack a professional friend with benefits? I don't know, but I'm sure as hell going to find out.

I invited Jack over for a sex session. After the day I had at work, I figured it'd help to let loose some tension in me. I don't know how I was going to initiate it, but somehow it'll work. If it wasn't Jack that I had slept with I'd be talking to him about my dilemma, but I don't have anyone else to talk to about this. Definitely not Lisa, she has her honeymoon to worry about. She and Alex are off at some weird random place. It's just me and Jack now.

He rang the doorbell when he arrived, causing me to jump in my spot. Jack never rings the doorbell. That's weird. I go over to open it, and he's scratching the back of his neck, standing awkwardly. A wave of cologne hits me as I smile. That's going to come in handy, I love cologne.

I stepped out of the way so he could walk in and he's got a nice shirt on, as if it's some kind of date. I laugh lightly and look down at my attire. I dressed to get my clothes ripped off, not to eat at a fancy restaurant.

I remembered that I decided to throw on my nicest lingerie under my shorts and tank. I hope he's ready for what I planned for. "So what's with the shirt?" I asked him, as he sat on my couch.

His hands were folded as if he were 5 and in trouble and I giggled to myself. "You said sexy so I tried my best," he told me as he bit his lip.

"Jack, this is a friends with benefits thing, not a relationship thing. We're best friends that just like to have sex, that's all, right?" He nodded. "So you don't need to try for me. At all. In fact, try not to try."

He looked up at me with a confused gaze and I sighed twirling my hair with my pointer finger.

"So if I happen to call you for sex at night and you're wearing pyjamas, come in those, okay?"

Jack sighed and looked down at himself, probably embarrassed. "I just didn't know what you expected," he whispered. Jack wasn't wrong to try. In fact, it made me happy that he tried. I was mostly the one who was in relationships, not Jack. He didn't know that I had friends with benefits, or that I had one night stands. He thought that was all him. But I have a fair share of those in my past.

"Hey, it's okay," I cooed, as I sat down next to him. "Don't be sad, babe."

"Babe?" he questioned, quirking his eyebrow.

"Isn't that what you refer to your sexual partner as?"

"Yeah, in the middle of sex, but not when you're cheering them up." He stuck his tongue out at me for not knowing the proper rules and guidelines for having a friend with benefits.