APMAS 2015

So jack just tweeted that he will kiss every atl fan that comes up to him. Time to put that into a imagine! Like you see him from far away and while you walk up to him you see that tweet. You decide what happens when you reach him & afterwards!

AN lmao this was requested all the way back at last year's APMAs, relatively sure. Wow I feel so bad it's been like literally almost a year whoops. Btw not sure if this happened after the show since it was so long ago but I don't really think it matters. Also I've been trying to find the exact tweet for like an hour now and I can't. I can't go back far enough in Jack's twitter feed to find the tweet, and google hates me so, you're going to have to go with my vague memory. Also guys i apologize in advance, you'll know what I'm talking about when you get there.

Warning: brief smut

Your POV

I have been waiting to go to the APMA's for so long. I couldn't go last year since I didn't have enough money, but this time, I saved my money, because this time, my two favorite people out of four were going to be hosting.

It was even better because while Jack and Alex were hosting (and throwing shade at Trace Cyrus), Rian and Zack both won what they were nominated for in their category. I cheered as loud as I could from my spot. The best part was probably the crazy shows everyone had put on.

It was all still so surreal, everything that was happening at once. My friends laughed at me for so long being as crazy I was for my favorite band and bands like them. They constantly made fun of me while I freaked over Brendon Urie performing Bohemian Rhapsody, or Simple Plan making their comeback. My friends can say what they want, but that was probably the best night of my life. And it was only going to get better from there.

The show was over, and it seemed like anybody who was anyone was going to the afterparty. I was far enough in the front to hear some musicians talking about it amongst themselves who were sitting in the crowd. I was walking around everyone, trying to get my way out of the venue. I was sad that it was over, but the euphoria of the show was still looming over my head.

I got out of the building and looked around. There were a few people around, looking for band members and friends. I was looking for a ride. Either a taxi or someone I knew would be helpful. Afterall, who the hell would drive to an event like this?

After looking left and right for a ride, I turned around, and spotted skunk hair bobbing up and down amidst the crowd. That was Jack Barakat for sure. I knew him exactly when I saw him. His pants were tight and there was a vibrant smile on his face. He looked down, and I wanted to meet him, I so desperately wanted to meet him.

The only problem with doing so was what if he didn't want to meet anyone? What if he wanted to be left alone? What if he didn't want to take any pictures or sign anything. I don't even think I had anything for him to sign. I didn't even think I'd see him this close.

I saw him typing in his phone as I inched closer. I was curious as to what he was doing, and wanted to find out more. Ever so slowly I went up to him. He looked up, and locked his phone before putting it away in his back pocket. He looked up, and his brown eyes spotted me, giving me a little smile. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, and took it out to look at it. I blinked once, then twice, before typing as I was walking closer to Jack.

@JackAllTimeLow: I will kiss literally any atl fan that comes up to me tonight

I started typing, smiling as I was walking. If only that were me. @insertyouruserhere: that can be arranged ;)

I laughed to myself at my quirky text, keeping my gaze down. Suddenly I ran into something very tall, and very soft. I started apologizing all over the place before I could even see who I ran into. "I'm so sorry, oh my god. Oh shit, are you okay? I'm so sorry I was so distracted and-"