Nervous (Part 2)

Can you do a part two to the recent jack one please? Lile where her and her boyfriend break up or something and they get together? Thank you!

AN yo I read my part 1 and it's so cute if you want you should check it out :D but anyway, sorry for being so lame, my inspiration comes and goes I guess but I'm trying my best, honest WE'RE ALL STUCK ON THE SAME PAGEEEE CUZ SOMETIMES THINGS'LL BEND YOU sorry got carried away about Neck Deep. Anyway, enjoy the imagine loves xx

Jack's POV

"Will, are you fucking kidding me?" I heard Y/N's voice in her dressing room. Her band was getting ready to go on, but she was still in the room. I tried to knock but she wasn't listening to anything but Will on her phone. That must be her boyfriend. "I know it gets hard when I'm away, but I'm coming back soon! You can always come visit me! Me being away isn't a reason to break up with me."

I opened the door, because she had to go on, but she didn't hear me come in. "There's someone else, isn't there? Oh my fucking god, there's someone else! Why didn't you just be a man and tell me instead of lying to me! Fine, you know what, it is over. Have fun fucking your new chick, I hope she gets out before I did."

She threw her phone at the wall, accidentally shattering it. "That's going to be expensive," I told her. She jumped, turning around to look at me.

"Fuck Jack," she wiped her nose, apparently from crying. "You scared me."

"You gotta go on, Y/N," I told her, walking closer, trying to not make the situation any worse. "Your band's waiting for you."

"I can't go on, tell them to cancel it."

"You can't just not play, we need an opening act."

"Then tell them to get a new drummer." She started crying a little bit more, and I tried not to be so awkward. Why did they send me to do this again? Oh right, because I fucking volunteered. I'm so stupid sometimes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked cautiously. She turned around and looked at me with teary eyes, and I know I shouldn't be thinking about this right now, but her eyes are beautiful with glistened with tears. She walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug. I wasn't used to this, we weren't the kind of friends that hugged all the time. I wrapped my arms around her anyway in an attempt to make her feel better.

"Why is he such an asshole?" she asked me, nestling her head against my chest. It was a wonder why she couldn't hear how fast my heart was beating, I hadn't been in this close proximity to her ever in the short eight months I've known her. And that's just knowing her. I hadn't actually had a coherent conversation until way later.

"Because he doesn't see what he has right in front of him." I rubbed her back tenderly, but she really needed to go to her set. It was just about time, and a crowd of people don't like to be kept waiting.

"Thanks, Jack," she smiled while wiping her nose. The way her sweater fell over her hands was enough to make me go crazy. "You're a real good friend."

Friend? Fuck. Fuck, fuck fuck. This is it. This is how I die. I put on a hard fake smile fo her. "That's what I'm here for. Now go, you're going to kill it out there." I helped her outside the dressing room and closed the door, falling to the floor. Friendzoned. No means no, as always right? Guess I'm going to have to move on.

Your POV

I watched as Jack closed the door. Maybe having someone like him for a boyfriend would be better than Will ever was. Someone who was nice and funny and sensitive, he actually cared for me, didn't he? I smiled as I turned back around to go to the set, almost skipping. He sure did know how to make a girl feel better.