No Idea (100th Imagine celebration!)

Hi! Could you possibly do a Jack imagine where you go on tour for the first time and you forget you're in a bunk so you end up smacking your head on the top? And Jack laughs and cuddles with you and makes little jokes? Just cute and fluffy?

AN Requested by tumblr user: Vampirebarakat Are you guys ready for the 100th Jack Barakat imagine! This is the one that's the actual 100th but I'm making a post that has all the 100th imagine goodies. Links to stories that have been updated, link to a new story. Happy stuff. You guys ready? Enjoy the wild ride. Also sorry for the wait, I'm a terrible human being.

Your POV

Going on tour with some of your best friends could be the very best thing that could happen to you. Especially when your friends are in a band called All Time Low.

Being friends with these guys was tough. They walk around naked every day, they like to wear bras on their heads, even when it's their friend's. They're rowdy guys, and yet, in spite of everything my conscience told me, here I was on tour with them anyway.

Jack had invited me out with them drinking one night. I heard them talk about the tour they had coming up and mumbled to myself that I wished I could go with them. Alex heard me and asked his friends, they all shrugged and in a moment of drunken words and careless thoughts I was going on tour with All Time Low. Literally for no reason whatsoever. I'm not a merch girl, I can't sing for shit, and I can't do anything technical. I just exist. And here I am. On tour.

We were in the bus and it was the afternoon before the show. Lounging around usually consisted of Zack nowhere to be seen, Alex and Jack were either battling at video games or yelling at each other over which movie they should watch, and Rian skyping his girlfriend. It was cute how he had managed his long distance relationship with her. If that ever happened to me, I don't know if I could take it.

I was watching Alex and Jack fight, listening to them argue. "Jack, you chose last time," Alex whined. "Don't you think it's fair for me to pick this time?"

"No," Jack pouted and folded his arms. I swear he was like three.

"And why the fuck not."

"Because you have shitty taste."

I snorted and went back to scrolling on my phone. I decided it was time for coffee and stood up, standing over the two toddlers. "Alex, Jack, I'm going out to get coffee. Be back soon."

They didn't hear me. I just went out myself and walked to a nearby starbucks. When I got my coffee, I was walking down the street when someone bumped my arm, causing my drink to fall. I sighed. Well this definitely isn't my weekend. I threw away my cup, too lazy to go back a couple blocks to get another one.

When I got back to the bus there were swarms of fangirls all around me. Eager to see their heroes in concert, they had gathered around the bus that was parked behind the venue. I didn't necessarily have my own secret service, and had to figure out a way around them or through them. I stupidly chose through.

I shoved my way through, moving people out of my way, but they just pushed right back. I needed to get to my home, and they wouldn't budge, thinking I was some sort of line cutter. I groaned and waited for them to go away.

After 20 minutes of no luck,I pushed again, this time making it to the front. "She pushed me!" one of the girls cried, pointing at me.

"What the fuck, I just need to get back - I'm a friend of theirs," I tried to explain myself but no one would listen to me.

I was swarmed and couldn't get out of there. After what felt like years in an internment camp, someone grabbed me up and pulled me inside to safety.