College of Art; Roommate of Hell

Heey! FUTURE HEARTS IS ACTUALLY THE BEST THING EVER lol anyway. Can you write an imagine with jack where she goes to Maryland institute college of art and her roommate is dating jack and then one day he gets to their dorm early and she's there and they find out that they have so much in common and then idk fluff or smut maybe? Thank you sm

AN I have promised and I have carried out so here you are, the imagine I promised you! After this the schedule will go back to normal, sorry for fuckin up :] I'm naming your roommate Regina. She will be taken after Regina George bc we're gonna make her an asshole yayyyyy. That's not a sarcastic yay btw I'm enjoying making people be assholes. The conversation is between you and Jack at the end of the story.

Your POV

I go to the Maryland Institute College of Art, and let me just say that my roommate has the hottest boyfriend ever. I've only ever seen him in pictures because he's away a lot. She never fails to show me what he looks like though. They text a lot and I guess he sends her a lot of pictures or something like that. Even though I think he's attractive, I can't have him and I know absolutely nothing of his personality.

My roommate, Regina, she isn't the most faithful person out there. When she showed me a picture of her boyfriend, Jack, it surprised me that she got him to stay with her. His smiles were always sweet and cute and I felt a pang of jealousy and sympathy. I knew she was cheating on him. She simply just can't do long distance relationships, and I figured that's what this was.

Regina never really stays here, so I guess it's almost like I live alone, though not quite. Sometimes she stays here. She gets ready here, and her dates usually pick her up here. Don't get me wrong, Regina and I are good friends. It's just that her boyfriend is too naive to be dating her. She is pretty, but she's going to break him.

I was lying in my bed, typing away at something that I lost my train of thought to when I heard a knock at the door. I didn't want to get up because I was having fun thinking about what I'd do if I ever got myself a boyfriend. It's not that I don't want one or have never had one, I just forget sometimes. Hard to explain.

Groaning, I staggered up out of my bed. It's probably Regina, she probably forgot her card. Again. I opened the door expecting to find a tiny little blonde, but I find the opposite. A tall man with short black hair is standing in my doorway. When I looked up at his face, I recognized him immediately.

"Uh," I stammered. "Can I help you?"

"Yeah, I'm looking for Regina's dorm?" Jack tried to look past me for her. No luck.

"Yeah, this is it."

"Oh." He looked down and shuffled his feet. Something I found adorable but had to keep to myself. "Can I come in?"

"I guess so." I opened the door more for him to walk in. It wasn't a very big dorm, but it wasn't too small either. Three people could live here. Not very comfortably, but it could happen.

Jack came in and sat on Regina's bed. I went back to my laptop. My hair was tied up, and I was dressed rather comfortably. I probably wasn't going to go anywhere.

"So, you're Regina's roommate?" he asked me, trying to make some conversation I guess.

"I sure am," I replied, not looking up.

"What's your name?" This is the most conversation any of Regina's suitors have dared to make with me. I have deemed this Jack a dateable guy in the future.

"Y/N." I stopped what I was doing and looked in Jack's direction. He was staring at me, smiling. I don't know why he was smiling, but I smiled back.