She's Okay

Hey, so I don't know if you'll write something like this but I really had a shitty day and I thought I try and request something. Maybe where you are Jack Barakat girlfriend and are on tour with him but then at night the bus gets in a crash and you stuck in the bus. Jack then pulls you out but you are unconscious and blood covered. At the hospital the doctors tell him you won't make it but he stays with you all the time and then you wake up again ? Thanks in advance and maybe his pov :)

AN I hope Anon that requested is feeling better now. Also friends, I have put the current request count in my bio, and will update the number as people request, so you can look there to see how long the wait is. Currently, it's very long, but if you have patience I will get to you. And I promise that I will get to you. No conversation for this one, but I hope that you enjoy it to its full potential :) Thanks so much for being awesome, lovelies xx

Jack's POV

"Hey babe, the show was great," my girlfriend, Y/N, congratulated me as I stepped off the stage all sweaty and disgusting. But nonetheless, she still kissed me.

"Thanks," I smile. I couldn't help but smile. For once she got to be with me on tour, and she's staying for a little bit too. We walked back hand in hand to the bus to get on. Alex, Rian, and Zack were already there, anxiously bouncing and ready for the next destination. We all gathered in the living room to converse.

"Where are we headed next?" Y/N asked the group.

"Do you ever look at the itinerary?" Rian questioned as I laughed.

"Rian, I don't even look at that, what makes you think Y/N does?"

Alex chuckled, but he was staring at his phone, his eyes emotionless. Apparently he was having a fight with his girlfriend again. It seemed like all they did was fight and make up all through tour.

"Good point," Rian mumbled. We went over a large bump, sending the five of us in the air. When we landed, Rian went to go see what was the matter. Zack went to his bunk and told us goodnight.

"I don't care how experienced you are, Dave, the road is foggy, go fucking slower!" We all heard Rian shout, so we went over to see what was the matter. Rian rarely shouts. But with Brian gone, we were at a loss and someone needed to have authority. Alex was in no mental state to do so. Especially when he's fighting with Lisa.

"What the fuck is going on?" I asked, pulling myself up to the front of the bus.

"Dipshit over there is trying to kill us by going 60 on the highway." Rian jerked his thumb to the bus driver, but he just rolled his eyes.

"Rian, the speed limit is 65," I stared at him with a strange look, and we both sat down. Rian sighed while twiddling his thumbs.

"Yes, I know that Jack, but look outside." I peered outside to see what the hell he was talking about, but I couldn't see anything.

"I don't see anything."

"Because it's foggy. If he goes 60 in this kind of weather, we're all going to die. He needs to slow down. That's why he didn't see that bump."

"You guys are talking about me like I'm not even here," the bus driver, Dave I guess his name was, said. He turned around to chew out Rian, but Y/N was standing up to see what the problem was. Just then the bus hit something and we were tumbling. All throughout the bus. No one had seatbelts because it's a bus. But Y/N was standing and my primary concern at that moment was to get her to safety.

It was loud, unbearably loud, until it got still. And I looked around for my friends. My girlfriend. I called out their names into the air. No one was on the road. It was deserted. I tried to look for my phone to call someone.