To Live and Let Go

Can you do one where Jack broke up with you about 2 years ago and you find someone new and he does too, but he never got over you and him and his gf see you at the store and he goes up to talk to you and your boyfriend comes up you (like he was getting something) and he's holding yours and his newborn baby and just like super sad and fluffy. End it how you want, sorry it's so specific. :c

AN Pack your bags everyone, we're going on a feels trip. I'm naming your new boyfriend Luke, and your little kid Eli. I love that name. I hope you guys like it! Oh, and my parents are going out of town this week, and I'm staying at a friend's house. I haven't decided where I'm going to sleep yet, and it depends on that of whether or not I'll be able to upload. I'll try as hard as I can okay guys? Thanks so much for reading I love you xx There's no text for this one.

Your POV

*2 years ago*

I came home from work to find my boyfriend of two years on the couch muttering to himself. "Jack?" I asked wearily. "What's going on?"

My voice startled him, and he jumped. He turned around to look at me, and patted the seat. He wiped his forehead and took a deep breath. I followed his instructions and sat down.

Jack took both my hands in his and started playing with my fingers. "Y/N.." he started. He caught my gaze, and immediately looked away. Was something wrong? "Y/N, I.. I need to talk to you."

"Isn't that why I'm here now?" I nervously laughed.

"Yeah.. Yeah it is." Jack ran a hand through his hair, and took a deep breath.

"So?"

"So. Y/N." He met my gaze again. "Y/N. I.. I think we should see other people." He said the last part really fast. But I caught it.

"What?" My smile immediately fell. Why the fuck did he want to do that for? I was so sure that we were doing 100% fine. I guess not.

"I think we need to see other people," he repeats.

"That's what I thought you said.. Why?" Tears were welling up in my eyes. I didn't want this to happen. Nothing I could do about it anyway I guess.

"I don't think we're working out anymore, I just.. I think we should go our separate ways." We fucking live together. Was he just kicking me out?

I didn't say that though. "Is this because of your tour schedule? Because I can go around that, I really don't mind, it's okay." I was speaking really fast, and my tears were falling down already, I'd say anything to get him to stay.

"No, it's not." He tore his eyes away from mine. "I just think we shouldn't be together anymore."

"Oh." My face was stained with tears, and my chest felt like it was hit with a bulldozer. I stood up without a word. I guess I could stay with my friend. I don't want to come back to grab my stuff, but I was going to have to.

Jack tried to grab my hand, probably to tell me why he hated me now, but I didn't want to look at him anymore. It hurt too much. I'm never going to be able to look at him, not without my heart shattering into a million pieces.

"No, it's okay, I understand.." Those were the last words I'd said to him, and walked out of our- his- apartment.

*Present*

Jack had left, and I was broken. I didn't know how to deal with it. I couldn't go back to get my stuff, so my friend went instead. I was bedridden for about a month, but my friend convinced me to get back up. I didn't want to, but I also didn't want to impose, so I forced myself.