Abuse

Could I get one where Jack is a/n best friend, and he is on tour with his band right now. But a/n surprise him at one of his shows, but a/n also bring along your current boyfriend, who Jack dislikes, because he abuses a/n. And like, Jack sees a/n boyfriend slap a/n and they get in a huge fight, and Jack and a/n get into a huge fight as well. But in the middle of the fight Jack says he is in love with a/n? And admits she loves him too? Sorry if it's long and complicated xD Thank you for taking your time to read this c:

AN Giant shoutout to Jagk from alltimelowfanfiction.com or being the first to request on here. If you feel it is necessary, comment your feelings, your thoughts, rate stuff, or just read. Do what you do on here and it'll be super cool. Thanks for reading, I can't believe I already have over 800 reads? That's absolutely crazy. Y'all are too good for me. I love you, pls enjoy xx

Warning: violence

Jack's POV

What's so special about today that I feel like I want to give my all to this show? I feel like it's important that we play extra well tonight. I convinced Alex to play Backseat Serenade, even though it wasn't on the setlist, because that one is my favorite. I do well on it. And I want to make sure that I do extra well considering.

We played a fucking rad show and ended it with Dear Maria as always. The crowd was wild, there were bras everywhere, sweaty bodies, naked people probably. The show was crazy.

When we got to the back to cool off, the VIPs started to come in to meet us. The last ones I was excited about more than anything. Who should I meet but none other than my absolute best friend, Y/N.

"Y/N!" I shouted, running up to hug her after the other fans had left. "What're you doing here! I missed you!"

"Jack!" she called back, running into my arms. I spun her around in my hug and set her on the ground. This girl is my everything. I've loved her since I could remember. In all the ways it matters. I heard a clearing of the throat behind her and set her down to check out the noise source. "Oh!" she says, slapping a hand to her head. "Jack, this is Randy. My boyfriend."

"Randy?" I asked her, my eyebrows hiding in my hair. "The Randy?" I clenched my fist in anger, as Alex came by my side to put a calming hand on my shoulder. "The one you always talk about?" Y/N and I had been texting since this tour started, but she had to bring her asshole boyfriend.

"Yeah, that's Randy." She smiled looking up at him. It made me want to puke. What did she see in him? I mean, sure, he was attractive, but he treated her like shit. And that's what I hated. No one should ever do that. Not to my girl. I couldn't call her mine, but she sure as hell felt like it whenever someone hurt her.

"Y/N, hurry up, we gotta get back," Randy stated, running a hand through his curly hair. It was obvious he didn't want to be here. Why the fuck did she bring him?

"Oh, where are you guys staying?" Alex smiled, trying to keep the atmosphere light. I didn't work on my part, but it may have helped the other side.

"Best Western," Y/N smiled politely at Alex.

He nodded. "That's where we're staying too! Maybe we'll see you there."

Randy nodded and dragged Y/N away from me. "It was nice seeing you, Jack," she smiled apologetically at me. I nodded curtly, not liking this situation.

"Dude, you gotta chill," Alex turned to me after they were gone. "You can't let him get to you like that."

"I fucking hate him, Alex."

"I know."

"He hits her."

"I know."

"So how are you okay with letting that thing run wild while he's got my gi- I mean- Y/N." I caught myself. I referred to her as mine in my head, but I haven't let anyone catch on since I found out for myself. Not even Alex knows.