"I Don't Know but She's Gorgeous" (Part 2)

I completely forgot that I requested that imagine! It's amazing oh my god. Could you do a part two please? I will love you forever x

AN Part two of "I don't know but she's gorgeous" Well my math final is tomorrow and honestly I can't put more Calculus in this brain if I tried, so here I am updating because why the hell not. Thanks for being patient as always friends, I'm gonna see if I can get my updating schedule back up and shizz, and get to what I need to for winter break. I'm so ready for this you have no idea. JUST TWO MORE DAYS I can do it, go me. Oh, and to everyone else, good luck on your guys' finals/exams whenever they are, if they were yesterday then I hope you did wonderful, if they were today, then I hope you do wonderful. Just whenever they are, you're all in my happy thoughts, and keep on keepin' on okay? Enjoy lovelies xx

Jack's POV

    When Dear Maria ended, the crowd was still chanting for more, but that's always our last song, so we were done. I looked over to backstage, and my face fell when I didn't see the beautiful girl there that was there before. She promised me that she'd be here when I was done, where is she?

    I don't usually take girls from the crowd and then put them backstage for myself for later. I mean, that's like picking out your favorite candy and then hiding it from everyone else, which was essentially what I was doing. I didn't want anyone else to steal her from me, god knows somebody could. So when she wasn't there I was internally freaking out. Alex came over to me and said loudly enough so only I could hear: "Wave goodbye to the crowd, Jack."

    I waved and smiled but jogged off backstage, the crowd probably confused as fuck, as I had just brought some lucky fan back there. But I didn't really consider her a lucky fan, I considered her just a human that I wanted to get to know. I wanted to go on a date with her, I just wanted to be a real person around her, not Jack Barakat from All Time Low.

    When I got off stage, my gaze was immediately searching for her. "God, I am so pumped up!" I heard Zack yell. His shirt was already off and he was probably doing handstands or something, I don't know, I wasn't paying attention. "Let's go out and party!"

    "Zack, seriously? We just got done playing a three hour long show and you want to go out and do more things?"

    Zack looked at me, a small smirk present on his lips. "Didn't know Barakat was one to turn down some partying."

    "Where've you been, dude, Jack's got a new lady friend, he courted her while we were doing Timebomb, remember?" Rian interrupted.

    "Must've missed that," Zack muttered. He was going off, looking for something to do, or something to break, I could never figure out which one. Meanwhile, Y/N is nowhere in sight.

    "Have you seen her?" I asked Alex, looking around for her. "I didn't imagine her, right? She's real, right?"

    "Yeah, she's real dude," Alex laughed, but made no effort to help me. The three of them left me to go sign things with fans afterward, and I was still spinning in aimless circles looking for her. She didn't leave, did she? I mean I know I suck at playing the guitar, but I'm not that bad, right?

    "Looking for someone?" I heard a girl's voice, and I did a full 360 to find her. She was right next to me.

    "Okay, how'd you get there, you weren't there a second ago," I nervously laughed. Thank god she didn't leave.

    She just shrugged. "I had to use the bathroom."

    I nodded, but stared at my feet, unsure of where to look. I didn't know how to act in situations like these. I don't take girls I'm interested in on stage and then just put them backstage just so I can talk to them again, that's not me. How the fuck do I go about this?