Social Media Takebacks

can you do one where you're like famous and you break up with jack because he's been drinking a lot lately and then he tries to win you back with ridiculous instagram posts / tweets idk if that's a cool story line but yea:)

AN Hey guys, sorry for the lack of update last night, I passed out when I got home - long day at work. But I'm here again, so here you are! I hope you guys like it, I also really appreciate all your nice comments you're super awesome. Enjoy the story xx

Your POV

Waiting for my boyfriend to get home not only felt like a chore, but it also felt like I was going to be here all night. Jack hadn't called, texted, and this wasn't his first offence either. He'd been out with Alex or Rian or Zack or anyone else who was willing to joi. He's been doing this a lot, and I was starting to get sick of it.

Jack finally stumbled in around two-thirty, after the bars closed, flat out drunk. He was slurring his words, and his eyes were heavy. "Hey honey!" he called out to me, leaning in for a kiss, but I moved out of the way. If he thought he was going to get a kiss after behaving like an asshole, then he had another thing coming.

"I'm not in the mood, Jack," I told him sternly.

"What'd I do?" He pulled away confused, but I just shook my head and sighed.

"You know what you did. You know I hate it when you're like this. Why do you always do this?

"Do what?" He burped covering his mouth with his hand a little too late. I sighed angrily.

"I can't fucking do this anymore, Jack?"

"What do you- you mean?" He cocked his head to the side a little too far over. Making me smile, but I fought it. "Ha! You smiled, I'm not in trouble anymore."

"You're beyond in trouble. You're at the point where I don't even want to be with you anymore."

"Are you- are you breaking up with me?" He stumbled over his words and fell over his feet a little bit. I rolled my eyes.

"Is that what it's going to take? Is that what it's going to take for you to realize that I'm not putting up with this shit anymore?"

"What?" He blinked a few times, trying to understand what I was saying. I took a deep breath before I spoke again.

"Are you going to stop doing this shit, or am I going to have to break up with you to get you to see that this isn't what I want you to be. I don't like it when you come home every night drunk off your ass and having me take care of you. I don't like being the one that has to clean up your mess and explain to you what happened last night because you were too fucking drunk to remember. I don't like having to clean up your mess that you make in the bathroom because you can barely aim. I hate this, Jack. Once in a while is fine. But not every day. I can't do this every day."

"You don't want to be with me anymore?" Jack looked up at me with tears in his eyes, but he quickly blinked them away.

"No. I don't. Until you're done with this shit, I'm leaving. Come back to me when you've cleaned yourself up." I took my bag and slammed the door as I left. I felt a weight lift off my shoulders, but it wasn't a happy weight. It was like the thing I was dealing with is gone, but I don't know if I liked it. I leaned against the door, tears falling from my eyes. I don't know where I'd go, but I couldn't stay here. Not while Jack's like this.

I ended up staying at my friend's place while I waited for Jack to sober up. I didn't get a call from him the next day. Or the day after that. I hadn't heard from him for over two months afterwards, not directly anyway. I'd constantly check his social media, and he hadn't posted anything for the first month. But after a while, I saw an indirect tweet probably about me. It was a picture of the empty space on his bed, and the caption read: Missing my cuddle buddy.