Reunited and it Feels so Good

Could you please do one where y/n and Alex were super close growing up but lost touch so one day she goes to the concert and meet and greet to surprise him. He doesnt recognize her at first but then He freaks out and gets all excited when he sees realizes who it is. He tells a guard to take her to the bus so they can catch up. She ends up getting close w the band as time goes on &works as their stylist. Jack starts to like her &tells Alex &he acts like a Protective brother.

AN So I've decided that this imagine is gonna be long as hell and if you decide to stick with it as far as it goes, then you're my new favorite person. I'm like 98.5% sure this is the longest one I've ever written. Anyway! The conversation is between Alex and Jack. Hope you guys enjoy it, it was fun to write.

Your POV

"Y/N! Hurry up in there!" My friend Julie calls to me. "You've been in that bathroom for over a decade!"

"Okay, first," I peeked my head out of the doorway, "you need to get your units of time straight. Second of all, I haven't seen Lex in forever! I have to be perfect."

"I can't believe you know the lead singer of All Time Low," she sighed. "I mean I've loved them for so long, it's so weird that you didn't tell me."

"I didn't even know their whole band thing took off. Jack was probably a huge pain in the ass about it. I remember from high school." I laughed, and continued straightening my hair.

"How did you guys even lose touch?"

"Well I went to college and he had a record deal and we went our separate ways. I kept an eye on their band to see how big they've gotten. It's pretty awesome."

"Yeah," she sighed dreamily. "It really is."

I remember the day that I stopped talking to Alex pretty well, actually. It was a little bit of a fight. He didn't want me to go to college, but I told him that people weren't usually as lucky as him. We didn't really speak much after that. I mean we were friends on Facebook, but not anymore since he's a band member and all. I followed him on Instagram, but then again, who didn't?

I was excited to find that he was coming to Maine finally. He hadn't been here in awhile, and it felt too close to our argument to go see him then. Sometimes, I listened to their music just to hear his voice again. I really did miss him. Part of me wished that something would happen tonight, and part of me just wanted to be his friend again. I'd always had a tiny little crush on him, but I don't know if that was in the past or what.

Julie and I got to the venue and there were already so many fangirls all around us. Most were between the ages 13 and 17, but there some older ones there, just as excited.

We didn't arrive too early or too late. I wanted to be in the middle, so he didn't recognize me and it could be a surprise. Julie was so happy to even go, she's loved them ever since I've met her, which was a long time. We met freshman year. She was in love with Zack, and it made me laugh how much she knew about him, like she almost was friends with him.

When the time of the concert came around, we flooded in, and it was one of those venues where the earlier you got there, the better your spot was. The concert was great there was dancing, moshing, and sweaty teenagers crowdsurfing. Julie and I were having a great time. All Time Low really knew how to put on a great fucking show.

Next came the meet and greet. To be honest, I was kind of nervous. I hadn't seen him or spoken to him in forever, I doubt he'd recognize me. I know for a fact the other guys wouldn't. They hadn't seen me since Alex had, and I doubt they'd think about me since then.

We were in the middle of the line. I didn't want to hold anything up, but I didn't want to be the last one he saw, he'd be tired by then. As the line grew shorter, my breath came quicker. Julie put a sympathetic hand on my lower back. I smiled at her gratefully.