Ice Cream and Hugs

Hi hi!! I love you blog so much oml. Anyways can you do a jack imagine where you're both in high school and your bf breaks up with you so jack tries to comfort you and tells you that he loves you and then either smut or flulff, you choose. ilysfm xx

AN Damn, guys. This one was fun to write. I'm feeling creative, so hell yeah you guys can have a double update! Woo! I really hope you enjoy this one, fetus Jack gives me feels. The conversation is between you and Jack. Enjoy friends xx

Your POV

"It's not you at all, it's just Rebecca is just so different, you know? Like she understands me, she gets me." Says the guy standing in front of me wearing the most hipster thing I've ever seen in my life. No I don't know. I don't understand what's so important about Rebecca or how she even understands you.

"Yeah, I get it," I mumble to myself instead. I guess this was the end of us. Kevin was really doing this to me. All my friends told me that this would happen. But did I listen? Sadly no.

"You're a really cool girl, Y/N, it's just that Rebecca makes me happy." He took my hands in his and all I wanted to do was to bite his fingers off. That sounds weird.

"I didn't make you happy?" I winced at his words and bit my lip.

"You did, but she makes me feel special. I felt like you cared more about Jack than you did about me. Rebecca is willing to devote herself to me."

"Kevin, he's my best friend." I was told that he was jealous but I didn't think he was this jealous. "Of course I'm going to spend time with him. I'm not just going to drop him like he's nothing as soon as I get a boyfriend."

"See, this is exactly what the problem is with you." He dropped my hands and gestured to me like I was some masterpiece gone wrong.

"And what exactly is that? That I care about my friends?"

"No, that you're a selfish bitch that doesn't take my wants into consideration."

"I don't what? Excuse you, but who was the one that bought you a fucking xbox when my dog accidentally broke it? Who was the one that constantly tried to piece this fucked up relationship back every time you fucked up? Fuck you Kevin, I hope you and Rachel or Rebecca or whatever have fun being isolated in your own little world. Call me when she cheats on you. Or don't call me at all, because I won't pick up."

"Y/N, I don't want things to end like this between us."

"Well you fucked that up when you ignored everything I did for you and fell in love with someone else. Tell me this, Kevin: did you fuck her too?"

He didn't say anything, just glanced at his shoes, his face going red. Of course. I fucking knew it. Why the fuck did I stay with him again. "Yeah that's what I thought. See you in Hell, asshole." I waved at him and turned around. I was not spending another minute with that asshat of a human. What a douche.

And yet, tears still fell from my eyes. Why am I crying over this guy? All he ever did was hurt me. He constantly insulted Jack and my other friends. He was never nice to me and yet I couldn't help but to fall in love with him. I am a terrible excuse of a friend.

Jack was who I needed now, not some asshole with nice arms. Damn, he did have really nice arms. But Jack, even though his arms were smaller than Kevin's, his hugs were meaningful. He felt like he actually cared about me. And that's what I needed. A meaningful hug, and an ice cream sesh. I texted him and was on my way.

Jack's POV

When I read her message, I love you, my heart jumped a little. I longed for those words to be told to me, but I knew I had to count my blessings. She was my best friend, the most important person in my life, and I knew that she had a boyfriend. God, I hated that dick.