Sing Me to Sleep

Hey i was wondering if you could do one where the readers band is on tour with all time low and at night she sings herself to sleep and jack listens to her and starts developing a crush on her? You can change it up a bit so it doesn't suck but thanks :)

AN Hey guys! Sorry it's been three years since I've posted lmao. I think I'm slowly coming back to these. For one thing I'm at my job, and I work graveyard so I'm bored as hell. For another, I really miss creative writing. I'll update you on my life if you want next time I visit this, but other than that, hello! I won't be updating the halloween imagines for the time being, especially since I'm trying to come back to this. I know I had one (1) request to update the side blog fanfics I had going on, but as for now, I'm going to try to do it one at a time. @ my motivation? Where r u (and im so sorry i cannot sleep i cannot dream tonighttttt) Anyways! Also I just realized that it was Creeper who were atl's opening band on the european mainland tour for lyr and now im emo all over again. The text conversation is in the story already, I just felt the need to make it for you lol

 The text conversation is in the story already, I just felt the need to make it for you lol

Your POV

I knew we were going on tour with All Time Low. Our manager knew we were going on tour with All Time Low. My bandmates knew we were going on tour with All Time Low. We all were well aware, and now the fans were too. But holy shit, is it surreal. Starting from nothing, playing a max of ten people, then going to 1,000 cap rooms, oh my god is it fucking incredible. Not to mention All Time Low have been my heroes for as long as I can remember.

I'm in a pop punk band, and I play the bass. I'm not quite a singer, but I can do back up. I have three other bandmates. One sings, her name is Maria, one plays guitar, that's Drew. And we have Allison on drums. Altogether we're pretty badass.

I had heard in the industry that Jack was a bit of a flirt. Having Drew in our band, we didn't think much of it. Granted, Maria was engaged, and Allison's gay, so it's not like either of them were available. But I knew of Jack's wiles, so I knew to stay on my toes. We were touring in Europe around the mainland for Last young Renegade, All Time Low's new album, and it was my band's first time being in Europe, so we were stoked. We were up at like 8 am, exploring around the city. Though trying to fall asleep is critical, especially jet-lagged. I don't know about most things, but what I do know is anytime I go anywhere, even if it's in the same time zone, I'm always jet-lagged. Maybe I'm just always tired?

So we arrived in Copenhagen, Denmark, the first stop on our European tour, and we meet the guys at their bus, and I'm a little star struck. Alex Gaskarth and his iconic hair. I'm not saying I'm in the fandom, but Alex's brown hair is nothing short of iconic. Especially when it's longer. Huge throwback to Timebomb era, and hooo boy. That was an era to be alive. Alex was wiping down the table in his bus, muttering about these "good for nothing men, who can't even pick up after themselves." Jack is behind him opening the fridge, then opening the cupboards, then opening the fridge, then opening the pantry, I smiled a bit at that. Zack and Rian weren't anywhere to be found, at least from what I could see, staring down the bus's hallway. We were to be dragging behind them in our small little van pulling a trailer. Drew coughed, and Alex looked up. "Guys!" he smiled, throwing away his wipe. "You're here!"