Chapter 3

Tatiana's POV...

I walk down main street... i'm tried of Maggie thinking she's a PERFECT GIRL! Cause, SHE'S NOT! I'M TRIED OF HER DATING CURLY! I DONT CARE HE CHANGE THE BAD SHIT IN HER TO GOOD! Maggie was better when, she was herself! I walk in the local bar and, sat down at my table. By the window in the booth...Well, it use to be mine and Maggie's but you know.....move on to 'Healthy reasons' Maggie calls it.

"Hello Tati what you want for today?" Maria the same old waitress that come to me.. "Umm, just the usual." I said back and, she went in the kitchen to give my order. Since i can't cook I might as well come here everyday for lunch and dinner. I don't eat in the morning. I just don't i think because, of all the drinks and, smoking i do...I dont know.

Maria comes with my food and, drink , sat next to me. "So why you fighting with Zayn again mama! you know  he can kill you if he wants." She said and, wipe my scar on my left side of my face by my ear. That scar is from 3 years ago when, i was fighting with some chick at the club on my birthday. "I don't know Ma...like he's coming on my block acting like he's the shit over here! No! i'am you know that! this is my block and, i gotta do my job and, protect it before there's a damn war again between me and, now Zayn." I said back and, took a bite of my onion ring.

Maria is like an Mom to me and, Mario, Maggie. She's the one who been watching over us no matter what! After all her and, her husband Jeff are like ma and pa to us. After mine and, Mario's mom and dad die from an damn drive by. I still remember that day...I was only 13.. That's when I saw my first real death in front of me..But, my parnets been use to this.. Cause, my family is unknown as 'Trouble'

It's already almost midnight...My favorite time of the night. I smile wide and, walk in the house. God not again! I see Haggie (Maggie and and Harry) making out on the couch as always. I roll my eyes and, sat between them. "Hi." I said back and, cross my arms on my chest. Harry knows i can't stand him. I heard Harry groan and, move by the end of the couch. I smirk and, move closer. "I'm not scare dof you." Harry said. I got in his face. "Who said i wanted you to be scared of me. ummm NO BODY! But, if the shoe fits go right away." I said back and, got up.

Yeah i can be a mega bitch sometimes well....all the time. I was just born this way okay?! I got up and, walk to my bedroom. Party time... I put on my short short black lace dress this time with some heels and, my hair down in loose curls with some make up on.

I heard an loud car coming down slowly with some music on. Of course i'm gonna see who it is. I walk up to the edge of my window and, peck to see. Black and grey car coming down. Looks like an damn hummer... "Zayn.." I said in a whisper tone and, grab my gun and, load it up and, hide it under my dress i have like bands here under my dress to hide my knifes,one gun...Just in case.

I walk downstairs. "Maggie be careful, Zayn is outside driving around..." I said and, look at her. She look back at me and, nod,smile weak. "Thanks." She said back. "Where you going now?" She ask again.. I look at her with my blue/hazel eyes. "You know...Club." I said back and, walk out the house seeing'  the same old car driving around. I laugh and, walk down my steps going on my car.

I walk up to the car door and, unlock it. "Nice ass." I heard someone say and, I glare at them then they ran off. I smirk and, got in my car.  "Where you going?" Zayn ask while driving up to me. I turn on my car. "Somewhere baby boy." "Baby boy?" he ask. "You know what i said." I said that and, step on the gas driving off to my favorite place.

By the time i got there. The music was pounding the walls and, of course the inside there was amazing, I walk in like an boss i'am and, my song was on. (Daddy Yankee - La Despedida) That's when I know it's gonna be a good night so far..I been drinking and, dancing too much tonight and, I wanna call it a night. I giggle my way to the door until someone grabs me by my waist. I smirk and, turn around. I can't see who, because, i'm too high to see. God i need to stop smoking, to see what guys i'm hooking up with.

I pull his nice shape jawline to me and, kiss him softly while he enter the kiss a little more than I thought it will be going into. I giggle and, lay my head on his very nice chest.... Man who ever this guy is i need to come to him for more making out and, sex more offen..

I woke up the next day not in my bed... not in my room...or house.. I open my eyes a little more to see if I might be in Mario's room...No.. That's when I got up and, saw a guy..laying on his tummy snoring a little bit. He has jet black hair,light tan skin color with tattoos. I gasp. No way! I-I didn't! NO! UGHHH!