Chapter 24

Tatiana's POV...

My ears hurt like hell and, then second did i know my EX! yes EX! Is here asking if i'm okay?! "Nigga no i'm not now leave! i dont want to see you or nothing! NOTHING YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME ZAYN JAWAAD MALIK! GET OUT!" I yelled soo loud my lungs hurt and, my ears pop. I can hear clearly now but Lungs hurt like shit. Zayn was shock i can tell and, he look down and yelled back. "TATIANA I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A BITCH THE ONE THAT FUCKS THAT  EVERY GUY!! I'M DONE WITH YOU TOO TATIANA MARIE LUND! GOODBYE AND WATCH OUT!" Zayn yelled in my face and, storm out.

I sign and, tears fall down... why i'am crying?! I groan and, hide my face in my hands and, sob lightly. I heard footsteps.. "T-Tati..." I heard an male voice asking walking by me. I lift my head up and, saw Harry and, Maggie. Maggie sat down right away and, hold me. I hide my face in her shoulder and, cry. It felted like hard rocks stoping me from talking and, like someone beat me up more,more,more and more.

"Ssshhh...We heard everything." Maggie said and, rub my back lightly. I look up at her. "I hate him...! i hate everything about him...how he talks...smiles...that god damn beautiful voice...those eyes! UGHHHHHRHHH!" I said and, wipe my tears. Harry look scared abit. I sign and, smile weakly. "I'm not gonna hurt you Harold." I said and, he nod,smile wide at me.

***

Me and, Maggie get to come home.... It feels weird but, at the same time... good.. I got out the car and, about to go up the stairs when I heard cop sounds. I look back. Two cops came over and, slam me to the floor. "BE CAREFUL WHAT THE HELL! SHE JUST CAME FROM THE HOSITPAL!" Maggie yelled trying to help me up but the cop with black hair push her back making Harry upset. "Your goign to jail LUND!" Cop with light brown/blonde short hair said to me and, put handcuffs on. "Shit..."  Harry whisper... "Zayn trick on her." Haz said and, went in with Maggie.

That pussy trick on me! This is how he gets pay back?! I glare at the two cops. "Why?!" I ask piss off not moving. "For killing Edwards...we have proof!" He says back and, tells me how. Cause, my damn finger marks and, DNA on her. SHIT! SHIT SHIT SHIT! I don't wanna go to jail! I got toss in the car but, when the two cops went to go around and, sit in their seats.

I ran out and, look back seeing them chasing me. I ran out and, run in the dead zone which leads to Maria and jeff's place. I was out of breath and, kinda in pain and, hide in the back kitchen. "Ssshh....please." I whisper and, Jeff notice why and, nod. He lock me in and, went out to Maria.

Maria's POV..

I was counting the money until I saw two cops running in. "WHERE IS SHE?!" They yelled and, pointed their guns at me. Before i can answer Jeff said. "who?" I nod. "Lund! Tatiana Lund the bitch who killed Edwards." the cop with black hair said that kinda looks like Mario Lopez. This cop isn't Tat's favorite. "Officer Ken, she isnt here i promise." I said back and, they look at me and, went looking around the bar.

Few minutes past and, they came out. Putting their guns down. "Fine, your right but, I KNOW YOU KNOW WHERE SHE IS! ONCE WE FIND HER! SHE'S OURS!" Officer Niall said and, left out with Officer Ken. I let out an sign and, watch them leave. I lock the doors and, went in the back with Jeff my husband. He unlock the closet space door and, tati came out. I grab an bobby pin from my hair and, unlock it from her. "BE.CAREFUL!" I yelled at her. Tatiana she nod and, hug me and, Jeff. "I'm sorry Papi..mama..I just...j-" I cut her off. "Lost it again?" I ask and, push her bangs back. She nod. "Well...we need to dye your hair again..." I said to her and, went to grab the hair dye kit. We always do this if Maggie or Mario or Tati get in trouble change their hair color... I grab out the black dye and, started to do it. To be honest... Tati looks way better with Black hair than her natural light brown...