Chapter 45

Tatiana's POV

It's already been 5 months and, Maggie is five months pregnant and i swear she looks more than five! I walk over to the kitchen sink and, started to clean the dishes.

"You dont have to do it." Maggie said behind me and, came right next to me.

"No its fine you cook remember i'll clean,." I said back and, started to clean the dishes.

Maggie huff and, kiss my cheek

. "You know what... I'm hungry agian!" Maggie said to me and, nibble on my arm.

I giggle softly and, push her away lightly.

"Go to Harry and eat him up." I said back.

"Nahhhaa Zayn." She said and, smirk.

"NO!" I yelled and, she jump.

"Jezzz just joking babe!" Mag said and, hug me tightly making me feel the baby kick., I hug back.

"I know silly dumb hoe." I said back and, smile wide.

When i go to the living room all done with my things i finally got to lay back down. Lately i been staying with Haggie because, of maggie's feelings and stuff with the Pregnant stuff and, Harry is mostly at work so i need to help Maggie out a bit.

I put my hair down out of my ponytail and, my natural loose soft wavy curls came out and spread across my pillows. I smile and, close my eyes. I swear beening on your feet for hours is like HELL! Even with a pregnant lady who cant keep her ass down for a bit and shit is like OMG GOD PLEASE HELP ME CAUSE SOMETIME I FEEL LIKE KILLING MAGGIE.

I look over seeing Zayn coming in with a small puppy. I sat up and, had an smile on my face. "Who's this pretty boy?" I ask and, got on my knees while giving the small pitbull light brown spots and, all white. Licking my hand. "I found him...And it's pouring outside and, dont want him out there sooo...can we keep him?" Zayn ask me and, sat down next to me. I giggle at the tiny licks i was getting...

"Umm..." I said. "PLEASSSEEEE!" Zayn ask like an little boy wanting a new toy,. I giggle softly and, kiss me. "Yes yes.. What should we name you boy?" I ask and, pick up the puppy in my arms giving him a light kiss ontop of his head.

"How about Smoochy?" Zayn ask. I smile and, kiss him. "Smoochy Malik." I aks and, look at him. "Hi Smoochy i'm mama. and this is your papi." I said back and, giggle softly. "Welcome home Smoochy." I said and, let him play on the ebd with me and, Zayn.