Chapter 83

(Harry's POV)

Me and maggie were standing behind Tati she was acting weird but we decided to give her space.

We walked upstairs and laid on our bed, no one was there no Cara or Aiden or even Eda to disturb us.

It was so perfect her small body laying on the bed and me almost on top of her playing with her stomach.. She kept on giggling.

"Oh... Yeah.. So .. The wedding" i smirked and she gave me a 'seriously you bring that up now?!' Look and i nod.

She groans and turns herself now looking straight at my face only a few inches away.

"When do you plan it mr. Styles" she grinned and brushed her hands through my curly hair.and i of course smiled.

"Well... Soon.. Very soon MRS. Styles." I grabbed her waist and positioned her closely to my body.

"I love you babe.." I kissed her forehead making her giggle even more.

"I love you too.." She poked my cheek dimple and we both laughed under the covers.

"When was the uh last time..." She shyly stared up at me. I grinned cheekily at her knowing exactly what she meant but wanting her to say it and ask it.

"What?..." I pulled her closely and she turned away and blushed a little, "c'mon babe don't be shy.. You're marrying me anyways so your gonna have to get used to me." I grinned softly and waited for her response.

And she laughed at how silly this was.

"Ok.. Uh when was that last time we uh... We did it..?" That was the question i was waiting for. I bit my lower lip and kissed her cheek gently.

"Well i don't know ... Three years ago..?" Maggie's eyes widened.

"That long ago?!" She was shocked and i'm not gonna lie either i was too.

"Wow....." We looked away from each other and I again I faced her.

"Would you now?" I cheekily asked her while giving her a flirty look.

"Eh.. Maybe." She smirked and we both stood up.i took my black shirt off showing off my tattoos, maggie looked surprised.

"When did you get those!" She looked at my tattoo right in the middle of my stomach.

"It's been that long?! I go this like a year ago." I laughed at the thought.

"Haha don't worry it's sexy." She grinned and took her top off.

"Looking good.. As you always been." I helped her unclip her bra and smiled at the view.

I positioned her on top of my lap and and started to kiss and lick her all over.

Some moans escaped from her mouth here and there and we basically did it harder than we ever have done.

We kept on doing this until 4 a'm in the morning. And I was glad i could finally put my hands on her.

We were in the middle of kissing when we heard a loud noise outside. We quickly got up fully naked and rushed to the window.

There was a car. A very familiar car.

Me and Maggie exchanged confused looks and when we looked back the person opened the door of the car aggressively.

When we saw the hair of the mysterious guy in front of our house me and maggie were both shocked. I grabbed her stomach tightly from behind.

"Oh my god Harry." She turned back at me, and gave me a worried look.

(A/N hope you liked it!!! Haha (; )