Chapter 22

Zayn's POV...

I pull Haz off Liam dude... "Haz! come on he's not wroth it!" I said and, put Harry back in his seat. Liam ran off like an little sissy he is and, Harry and, I chuckle a bit then, his laugh/smile turn into an frown... "Boys we need to talk..." Doctor said. Haz and I walk to the Doctor's office and sat down... This can't be good...

"Okay let's see here... Let's start with the good one first...Maggie." He said. I heard an sign from Harry like "Thank god" While the doctor was talking to Haz about Maggie....All i can think about was her...Ttaiana... I swear i mess up big time.. She gave me a flacking chance and, what I do? Two months later i screw her up...well, it wasnt 2 months and, now I cheat...I cheated on her before with.. Perrie... I know , iknow i mess up but, I don't wanna loose her like Harry is loosing Maggie  but, I guess they are together or whatever..

"Now Tatiana...Oh man...She lost tons! i mena tons of blood wrost then before and, like...." He sign and, look down at his hands and, papers. He pull out an x-ray of her bones/body. I look...very closely... "You see... her arm bones... I never saw these kind before break like this and, her lungs are worst! and, the bone behind her ears. It's crack which means she can't really hear she's death... She needs tons,tons,tons of treatment like how you are Harry... But she's no good."

When he said She's no good... And death... that's when, i know it's all my fault... It's my fault that she came over and, saw me with Perrie and then well you know the story....

I walk over to her room. I had the write board that the doctor gave me to talk to her. She was asleep....sooo beautiful but, scar too. I had teary eyes and, walk over to her bedside and, softly rub her cheeks and, her big cut under her chin where you can see she had her chin crack open. I kiss her sftly while the chance i had... She open her eyes... That's when she said...

(A/N: OKAYYY! I wrote two chapters in the same time in a roll! cause, i really wnated to noww how you lovee it and keep voting,commenting! love -T)