Chapter 76

Tatiana's POV

I look over at Zayn... "You sure you got that?" I ask while giggling softly. He chuckle a bit. "I think so..."  He said while trying to change Eda's and Aiden's diapers. I sat up from my hositpal bed and, try getting up to help him. "No." He said and, gave a kiss. "I wanna try..." He said. I shook my head and, laugh a bit. "Baby... you cant change both at the same time." I said back. "Watch me." He said and, stand infront of the twins who were looking up at him with their big bright blue eys from me.

I watch Zayn. "I use these to wipe them right?" He ask while grabing the wipes. I nod. "And, these to cover them up with." He said back. I nod agian. "You got it daddy-o!" I said back and, watch him pick up Aiden first. He open Aiden's diaper and, yelled. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?! WHAT YOU EAT?!" Zayn said and, cover his nose with his tee. I laugh and, cover mine. "PEEYOUU!" I yelled back. We heard Aiden laughing and, reaching for his toes.

Zayn shook his head and, change Aiden. I walk over and, did Eda. "Hi princess you iddnt do poopy like your big brother did you?" I ask. She look up at me and, reach for me. I smile and, gave her kisses on her tummy when i unpunch her little outfit shirt thingy haha. Eda smile at me while i change her. "How is it going?" I aks Zayn with a smirk. He shook his head and, went to wash his hands. I smile and, kiss Eda. "Your daddy is just mad for changing the stinky diaper." I said back and, carry both twins to bed with me.

Zayn walk over and, sat with me. "So Haggie is coming over with Cara and, Niall tomorrow..." I said back, Zayn nod and, look up at me. "Do you....do you miss home?" He ask me. I look over at him and, nod weakly. "Of course...but....but like what you tryinggg to say?" I ask. Zayn look down and, play with Aiden's fingers. "Well... i was thinking sending you and, the kids back home to Chi-" I cut him off. "WHAT?! ARE YOU SAYING YOU WANNA DUMP US OFF?! ZAYN! IO JUST HAD THE TWINS! WHAT YOU TRYING TO SAY HUH?!" I yelled back at him which is his turn off. He had his jaw all up and, his left leg shaking. "WHAT IS IT?!" I yelled in his face.

He push me back and, got up puting on his hoodie. I got up and, grab his hand. "WHERE YOU GOING?!" I ask. He hold me tightly by my throat. "Going sonmewhere okay?! i dont have to listen to you you bitch! alright?!" He yelled in my face and, hold onto me tighter and, left out. I hold my neck and, breathing hard. Tears came down and, I saw his phone on the side of my bed and, grab it. I unlock it...

Tears fall down my face and, next thing i know... My own 'BOYFRIEND' was cheating on me agian! first Perrie now.....now....Selena Gomez....