Chapter 72

(Sorry for the long hate go ahead and hate me! -_-  xx-Tati)

Tatiana's POV

Wanna know what i hate the most about this damn pregnancy?! Waking up in the middle of night and, going pee then eat then pee again.. then i gotta walk around the house and, make sure the doors are lock. See whats on tv, then go on my facebook,kik,twitter,spotify,tumblr then, eat again and, then go pee, grab a glass of water with the star ice cubes then lay down in bed. All that in three hours. I know a lot and, half the time Zayn will come and, check on me telling me it's "Time to sleep babe." and, make me go to bed.

"Babe... It's time to go to sleep..." I heard Zayn say and, yawn loudly. I sign and, look up at him. I was on the floor doing yoga. "I can't tho." I said with puppy  eyes. He smile triedly and, walk over to me, sat down next to me. "Whats going on?" He ask and, rub my lower back for me. I lay my head on his shoulder.

"I just can't sleep at all lately it's been hard for me!" I said back and, lift up my head. Zayn gave me a sweet soft kiss on my lips and, I kiss back of course. "Well...How about i rub your feet in bed?" Zayn ask. "While i eat my fruit cup?!" I ask with a wide smile. He chuckle a bit and, nod. I squeal and, grab my fruit cup with my frozen yogurt and, race my boyfriend to the bedroom until we both got stuck in the bedroom door.

We both laugh. I look up at Zayn. "Your skinny enough to slide through!" I said to him, "I'm just a fat ass." I said and, huff. He sign and, slide through and, pick me up. "Your not a fat ass." He said and, lay me down. "Your just a beuatiful very beuatiful girlfriend of mine with nice beautiful, curves." He said and, kiss my neck softly. I smile a little and, put my food on my nightstand. I already know where this is going at 4am!

Zayn smirk and, help me out of my tank top and, shorts. Kissing down my body around my pink lace underwear. I wasnt wearing no bra.. It feels weird sleeping with one on....... I felted his lips kissing and, leaving small lovebites on my breast and, around my big belly where the twins where kicking already. 

"Be careful the babies." I said softly and, Zayn nod and, slip off my underwear and, putting in his you know what in me. I gasp lightly and, hold onto him tightly. Digging my nails into his shoulder while he does his thang.