Chapter 25

Maggie's Pov

By now the cops were gone... I ran to Ma's & Pa's bar as soon as i went in with Harry i saw Ma dying Tati's Hair.

"You ok?" I asked..

"Yeah but i don't think just dying your hair will be enough" Ma explained.

"You and Tati will have to move far away from here" me and tatiana exchanged looks... Thank god Harry was in the bathroom so he wouldn't have to hear this conversation.

"I understand and agree... Except for the fact that I have to leave Harry" i was upset.

"I'm 10 times ok with it i don't want to remember this shit" Tati added.

"I'll Dye my hair too" i went to grab the Light Brown Hair dye..

(Later that day)

Me and Tati started packing... I didn't tell Harry yet i was leaving and i'm not planning on telling him. He might confess to Zayn we are and that's Dangerous in our case.

After 6 bags of packing.. Me and Tati said goodbye to Ma & Pa and promised to visit.

We got in the car & i drove... Only because Tati was still damaged from the car crash.

We drove for what looked like 6 hours...

I knew we were where we wanted to be as soon as i saw.... The cabin it was nice there ..... Houses were far from eachother but it was ok..

I didn't even know where we were staying.. Ma called a few people and found this person...

The house was quite big....

I parked the car and knocked on the person's door.

& the one who opened it was ....Liam.

"What?!" I was confused, i looked over at Tatiana who was still in the car...