Chapter 14

Maggie's POV

I heard sobbing in Tatiana's room i wonder if she's ok, but i can't leave Harry right now..

It was pretty awkward, he was all hurt and not good on the hospital bed and i was just sitting on the chair next to him.i broke up the silence.

"You really don't remember anything do you?" I looked at him a bit hurt.

"No.....sorry" Harry didn't look like he had any real feelings for me, he just thinks i'm another pretty girl... -_-

"Oh...ok" i turned away and ate my bag of chips..

"Well zayn told me you used to be my girlfriend... That's a start i guess.. I feel like your not the kind of girl that would be with a guy like me" he shyly answered back.

"I completely get you. " I, for the first time was really shy to talk to Harry.. And it was awful.. Right now i put my bad girl personality away..

"Yeah..." There was a long silence... I burst out saying something that could've made him uncomfortable.

"Uh...do you like me like have real feelings for me" i shyly turned away after asking.

"Your beautiful... But i don't really rememer anything we had i barely know you soo.. I think you know the answer to that" he looked at me like i had just been shot, yeah i was really hurt, but i guess everything happens for a reason...

"We can start all over though" by the way Harry said that i knew he really didnt want to, he barely knows me i'm like a stranger to him..

"No, it's fine i'll just.... Give you more time" i smiled & then heard the door open... It was Zayn his eyes were red.. Yeah he obviously cried but why?

"Uh maggie you can go see her now" zayn took a deep breath and so did i.. I stood up and noticed Harry watching me.. I left and walked patiently to Tati's room... God i hope she's ok.

I walked in and Hugged Maria.. " oh my god what happened" i asked her.

"Sit down.. Tati's fine she's just sleeping right now but it turns out she was pregnant by Zayn's baby" my mouth formed a hige 'o' shape.. "Bit the baby died... Zayn stared crying after that" I felt myself crying too.

"Thanks.. Love you Maria" i hugged her and gave Tati a small hug too. I left and went to Harry's room.

I saw Zayn still on the chair.

He looked over at me..

"I am so sorry" I felt extremely bad for zayn. I gave him a hug.

" it's ok" he tried smiling..

"Yeah i'll talk to you tomorrow , so many things have happened i think i need to sleep" i laughed a little and waved goodbye to Harry.

I drove back home. My heart is literally broken.

One, my best friend just lost a baby that she probably could've raised, and is hurt pretty bad

& two, my boy- well ex boyfriend doesnt even remember me at all... And is hurt horribly bad.

God why does everything happen to me.

I cried and cried.. I enetered my house and found some people in there and one of them was Liam.. They all found out what happened and ran over to hug me..

After 10 min of talking they all left except for Liam..

"I am seriously really sorry for what happened" his smile turned into a frown.

"It's ok.. Thank you so much for being there for me" i smile and buried my head to his chest.

"I should leave now" he gave me a half smile.

"You can stay, i mean it's 2 a'm you can't be outside at this time" i grinned at him...

"Ok" he smiled and sat down on the couch with me until i found myself fall asleep on his arm.... I smiled..

*sigh*

I woke up the next morning and noticed Liam wasn't here anymore..

I changed into black leggings and flowy collar top that was pink. And put on my black sandals... Then headed to the hospital without eating anything..

When i arrived i realized zayn still wasn't there, i walked over to tatiana's room she was awake but unconcious

"Heyy sista" i tried to cheer her up, she obviously couldn't move but she managed to give me a small smile. " how you doing" i asked her and sat down next to her.

"Great, actaully... Did maria tell you about the baby" her smile turned into a frown.

"Yeah... I'm sorry" i was really upset about it too.

"It's ok... I mean maybe it wasn't meant to be" she was about to cry.

"No don't say that tati, you weren't sure if you were really pregnant, it's not your fault" i gave her a quick hug,

"Yeah, thanks for visiting" she smiled.

"Maria told me about Harry... Sorry about that too."

"Naw it's ok, infact i'll go visit him right now. Love you bye" i walked towards the door and went over to Harry's room...

When i walked in i couldn't believe what i was seeing Harry was kissing a girl..... And that girl was Harry's ex.. Harry looked towards me and his eyes widened.

"Maggie! This isn't what it looks like. Let me explain" Harry tried to defend himself..the girl smirked.. And mext thing you know

I'm crying and running out of his room... I saw Zayn entering the room and instantly asked me what's wrong i just passed him.. But when he looked towards Harry and that bitch.. He probably figured out what happened.

My life is ruined just ruined!!!!!!

( end of chp 14 <3)