Chapter 50

(Zayn's POV)

I walked into the house and yelled out Tati's name, she obviously wasn't there cause she'll be kissing me by now, when i walked to the kitchen i found a not.

"NO TATI!!" I punched the wall so hard my knuckled started bleeding.

I stared at the note one more time,

"Be careful babe, Yuliana might be teamed up with terrorists or something" I talked to myself. I couldn't leave to look or her Maggie will be all alone... And i guess She only has me that's it... I forgot Ma & Pa went on a vacation so yeah... She only had me.

Harry still missing.... Where'd that idiot go!!!

------

(Maggie's POV)

The doctors said I was ok to leave the hospital my stomach was already flat like it used to be... I wish my baby was still here with me in my stomach.. But no i'm flat haven't ate in a day, and alone... My life is officially ruined.

I went down to the cafeteria to eat at least something.

As i sat down i remembered Niall was still here i went to the bathroom to clear my face.

When i looked in the mirror i screamed a little.

My mascara was smudged, face & lips pale, undereye bags.... I was a mess i rinsed my face with water and put mascara and eyeliner and lastly blush.

I look like the maggie i was 9 months ago.

I went to Niall's hopital room and when i got near it i heard some people in there...

I peeked through the door and heard two familiar voices

It was ......

Zayn......... And H-Harry

What were they doing in there?