Chapter 60

(Okay soooo i'll be writting for Maggie!! haha - Tatiana Malik <3)

Maggie's POV

"Babeeee!!!" I heard Harry yelling out for me, I smile and turn around and, saw my angel... Cara.. I put down her toys and, pick he rup. "How was the park baby..." I ask and, she smile wide and, laugh at Harry. I look at Haz and, before kissing him i saw an busted lip.

"WHAT HAPPEN?!" I ask and, pull him to the bathroom, to clean his cu ton his lip. "I-it's nothing.." Haz said and, hold me by my waist, while i learn his lip with one hand and, Cara on my hip side, playing with my hair like.... Tatiana use to do...

"Harold! EDWARD STYLES!" I yelled and, he sign., "Okay okay! I was chasing Cara and, i didnt see the pole and, i bang into it." He said and, push his hair out of his face and, I gasp... he had an huge not on his forehead or in spanish we say no en la frente.. I kiss his huge boo boo and, put ice on it...

Cara started laughing knowing what she did. I shake my head. "Your a meanie say sorry to daddy." I said and, look at her. Cara started to play peek-a-boo but, then realize no one was playing. and she started to cry...

(GOOD NIGHT GOTTA GOOO!! HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW :'( Love you guys!! follow me on twitter yeah?? @iAlwaysBelievex    -Tatiana Malik-Mahone-Brooks-Toews <3)