Chapter 54

(Harry's POV)

When me and maggie kissed i felt like she was mine again... She didn't feel the same way

Obviously she had feelings for Niall ... and her baby was his not mine..

I still hate that douche Niall, i'm gonna keep on pretending to like him so Maggie could trust me again.

I've hurt her too many times.

We were still at the hospital and Maggie was laying on my lap sleeping..

She was so beautiful... I want her to be all mine.

Zayn called me so i picked up and whispered so i wouldn't worry Maggie, she still doesn't know Tati went out looking for Yuliana.

"Whats up" He was really nervous i can tell.

"Harry, man Mario and Tati won't pick up... Dude i'm worried ... I- i i'm afraid something happened to Tati... I can feel it" for the first time Zayn missed someone he used to be cold hearted but hearing him yell through the phone shows how much he cares for her, i wish Maggie knew.

"Zayn! Calm down!! She'll be ok !! Be positive about this man!" I covered maggie's ear so she couldn't hear some things.

"I have to go" zayn hung up, but i knew he was gonna be ok and Tati.

------

(Maggie's POV)

I woke up and pulled myself up forgetting i was laying on Harry i accidentally when i was pulling myself up My hand pressured on his balls..i let go really fast and Harry squeezed his eyes shut in pain and covered his dingaling with his hands.

" fuck! I'm so sorry!" I put my hand on his shoulder and he took a deep breath and opened his eyes... And grinned.

"What?" I looked away from his eyes.

"I wouldn't mind if you did this all night" i gave him a disgusted look and he laughed making his dimples show.

"Why are you being so shy around me" He pushed hair away from my face and i blushed.

"C'mon it's not like we haven't done it before.. I was thinking since then you could trust me more" he winked and i kept on looking away.

"Maggie! You're acting like the first time we met!" He pulled me closer and let me fall to his chest.

"No, it's just i miss cara... So much." I wiped tears already falling down my cheeks.

Harry put his hands around my thighs and whispered into my ear,

"I'll be there for you..don't worry" i looked up at him and smiled. It felt nice being with Harry again... Yeah.. He has fighting issues but i know he still cares for me... Being wrapped around his arms felt amazing.

I finally realized something.

"Harry....." He looked up at me questioningly "why isn't Tati here?"

"Uh...." Harry moved a little..." Um.. I don't know" he looked away.

"Harry c'mon tell me!" I got up and he let go off me.

"She's at home!! Ok!" I knew he was lying. I groaned and since didn't feel like causing more drama i let it go.

But something inside me tells me she isn't ok.