Chapter 73

(Maggie's POV)

I went outside with cara.. It's been one night since the 'proposal' and i'm feeling so much better. I took cara with me shopping.

Some mother daughter things.

I had a call coming from Tati.

"Hello?" Cara started to play with my fingers.

"Hey girl.. How's it been going with Harry." She sounded excited like she was going to tell me something..

"Something amazing happened last night" i bit my lip and smiled.

"You and harry had sex" i heard her laughing through the phone.

"No bitch ahah Harry asked me to marry him!!!!!" I yelled so loud people in topshop stared at me like i was crazy.

"Oh my god!!!!! Comgratz babe... I have news for you too!!" I could sense her jumping.

"Ok so me and zayn are having..... Twins!!!! " i smiled wide i couldn't believe it..

"Aww i'm soo happy for you you should come visit one day.. Me, harry and niall actually have been planning to move to L.A with you guys but we're undecided." I half smiled but still couldn't believe tati is having twins!

"Don't worry we'll visit over the weekend i gotta go Zayn's home byeeee!" We hung up and i grinned at our little moment. I took a couple clothes to the cashier and payed for them.

-------

(Niall's POV)

That bitch of Harry is getting in the way of everything.

I heard Maggie open the door and i quickly helped her out with my baby girl cara.

"Sooo.... Maggie" i smiled at her and she looked back with her gorgeous eyes.

"Yesss?" She put her shopping bags down and sat next to me and cara.

"Anything new happened lately... For example last night?" I tried to hint out the marriage thing but she kept on denying it... Why was she hiding it from me?

"Oh Harryy's home" she got up with a huge smile on her face when she saw Harry come in through the door jealousy hit me when i saw maggie jump onto Harry and wrapped her legs around him and he grabbed her roughly by her thighs.... I just felt like shooting him right in the face.

I stared for a bit but decided not to Hurt my self like that so i took Cara outside to play in the yard.

" just wait and see styles.... I will ruin you." I murmured under my breath.

(Sooryyy too short but soon i'll try longer chapters ~Maggie$