Chapter 11

tatiana's pov

"GOD JUST GET OUT! WE ARE NOT MADE FOR EACH OTHER!" I yelled and, lock the door.  I sign and, joy.. Like trying to get Zayn out this damn door is like fighting with an 700lbs man. I look at the time.. 1am.. Tomorrow i just have a damn feeling it's not gonna be good. I groan lightly and, shook my head. Stop thinking like this.. i said to myself and, went upstairs...

Lately i been feeling weird...Like my tummy is been acting weird..Not hungry weird like, hurting and, hard weird...Might be some flu coming around right?? I felted something trying to come up. I ran to the bathroom and, throw up. "MAGGIEE!" I yelled and, threw up more. Tears started to come out and, i heard footsteps coming to me.

"Sssh i'm here." Maggie said and, hold up my hair for me. I finally stop and, sat back down... "I think i have the damn flu..." I said. Maggie sign.. "You sure?! remeber what you said... You and Zayn did it.. what if you guys didnt use you know what..." She ask me. I had wide eyes. "I just started my period today lady.. and you can't get pregnant on your damn period." I said... Or can you? NO! I'm not pregnant! I know i'm not...

I walk to the sink and, brush my teeth,took an quick shower and, lay in bed. I look up at the purple walls in my room. Light purple.. i always love pink but, light purple just makes me feel safe..Well, maybe because, it's my mom's favorite color.. Before i knew it i fall fast asleep.

I woke up by the damn flacking sun shining in my eyes, i groan loudly and, heard Maggie running in my room. "YOU SURE YOUR NOT PREGNANT?!" She ask. I glare at her. "I'AM.NOT.PREGNANT.WHY.YOU.ASK?!" I yelled back and, saw Maggie handing me some pills...oh no birth pills i heard they taste nasty...

"Take these to be on the damn safe side." She said and, look at me in my eyes. "Pleasee...And, if you are pregnant i'll be here for you..i swear you got my back chicka!" She said and, lay down next to me. I sign. "Not taking these." I said back. Yes, i'm stuburn... "WHAT?! YES YOU ARE!" She said and, took one out putting it in my mouth I try fighting but, she made it in my mouth and, it you know... went down.

I glare at my best-friend/sister... "You bitch..." I said and, she smirk. "I know..Now tell me about Zayn..." She said and, grab my monkey. "There's nothing that i like or will ever love about that monster! and, all he ever wants is Sex,sex,sex! you can tell in his eyes.." I said and, look down. "LIAR! YOU HAVE A THING FOR HIM! I been in your life for 17 years! come on! The way you look at him...You never look at any one else that way not even your ex...Beau Broo-" I cut her off. "I know please can we not talk about him! Thank you." I said and, then that's when the gun shots went off...