Chapter 7

Tatiana's POV...

It's been already hours i been on this bed still...tie up and, i swear my arms feel like they are about to rip out of my body and, fall down to the damn lions. But, still i stood up straight not showing my weakness to him... I been watching Zayn...watching him very closely... Like, i been with soooo many dudes in the past and, one night stands but, like...Zayn....I can't believe my drunk self didn't even see it was TROUBLE MAKER HERE!Then, my mind keep thinking about Maggie... Oh how i wish my old Maggie was back and, just come for me... She's maybe or should I say IS WITH Harold..

"here got you food." Zayn said and, came in with some subway... I look at him and, said. "Not hungry..." He look at me and, my tummy made funny noises..."Yeah say that to your tummy." He said and, feed me. To be honest, i was hungry but, you know... I keep stealing stares at him. "Why you doing this?" I ask. H elook at me with those beautiful eyes. I feel my cheeks turn...warm. NO TATI CHEEKS NOOO!

I watch the smile on his smile come out and, I felted mine, look down. "STOPPPP!" I said and, giggle softly. God i'm high on air again... He got closer to me. I look up to him and, whisper in his ear. "Let me out please..." I ask and, kiss his ear. He put his hands on my lower waist and, look up at me. "What do i get? if i do..." He ask sending chills,mix of feelings in me. I bite my lower lip and, said. "I'll be your girlfriend...Show Chicago the two badest people can be together as an couple.." I said and, wrap my legs around him. "Plus, i'm getting really bad burns on my wrist...and very sore." I said and, giggle softly. All of this lovely dovey is fake and an act. But, works...

Zayn untie my left arm and, then my right. I sign in joy and, hold my wrist. "I'm so sorry babe.." Zayn said and, kiss them all around slowly. God i'am growing feelings for him?! This monster?! He smile at me when he was done, I gave him an hug and, hide my face in his chest. He didnt hold me back. "It's okay look i have no gun..or knifes.." I said and, grab his hands and wrap it tightly around me...

It was already 6am and, I havent been home for 2 days.. Zayn pull up to mine and, Haggie place. "Your coming?" I ask. I gues, i'm still high frm the air or what cause, me and Bradford Street bad boi and, me the Queen America's bad girl are together...as an couple. He nods and, goes in my house together. And, I swear Mario had glares at Zayn and, Me cause, he saw us holding hands while walking up the stairs...

"Maggie?!" I yelled in the house nad, saw her asleep on the couch in her old Maggie clothes. I smile wide and, woke her up. "I'm back." I said and, gave her a kiss on the check.