Chapter 12

Maggie's pov

Me and tatiana turned our heads quickly towards the window. I smiled and got off the bed. I ran towards our closet and so did tatiana

"It started!" I excitedly said, i put on my shorts and tight black tank top with a varsity jacket and combat boots and finally grabbed two fully loaded guns... Not that i might be using them just incase they take it too far..

"Go! I'll be right there just gonna change" Tati said.

I ran downstairs, and put on the necklace my mom gave me before she died... I prepared my gun and went to the empty huge space everyone was fighting at i didn't see Harry or Zayn anywhere but i just kept walking towards all the shouting. I saw all the girls and guys from our gang were there, there were about 17 of us which was good but the other gang has like 25 of them...but we can beat their asses up.. It was already getting kind of dark.

As i was walking i saw one of the youngest gang members getting hurt real bad i ran towards that bitch.

"Go!" I told her to leave this area, i took the short buff guy by his wrist and punched his face about three times until i knocked him out.. I kicked him once & ran over to another girl she stared at me and instantly attacked me i pulled her hair hard and found the nearest rock and banged on her head.. Some guy pulled me by my legs... I tried to fight back... Them i remembered i had a gun.... I took it out of my shorts and shot the guy right in the arm...

The fight kept on going... I think i killed a couple.. Oops. I noticed tatiana joined the fight a couple minutes ago.. It was all going fine until we heard two loud cars coming our way...... Everyone froze.. The two strong guys came out of their cars....Harry & Zayn.... They both had leather jackets on and plain white tshirts.....god Harry looked hot.

"Why did everyone just stop!?" Zayn laughed.

"I thought you bitches weren't coming" i bursted out saying..

"What? And miss all the fun.. Haha no" zayn walked towards tatiana, " hey love.." Zayn cupped her chin with his hand but tati punched his face... You could hear his jaw broke.. He got furious and started fighting with tatiana.. Everyone did too .. Harry looked over at me with his gorgeous green eyes but i did't bug, i just kept on fighting... Harry seemed surprised by my actions but he knew this was the old me.. This is what i did.. He just stood there drinking beer until some guy punched him hard.. Harry got pissed and i saw his neck vains pop out while he tackled the guy to the floor.

Wow new Harry is hot...

I kept on fighting until i heard Tatiana scream and a shot went off..

Holy shit!! Don't tell she got shot.. I rushed towards her shooting anyone who trespassed me..

Tatiana was lying on the ground..

"TATI!!" I screamed really loud everyone stopped what they were doing."tati who did this" they shot her right by her ribs.."someone call the ambulance!!!" Some of them ran away not wanting to go to jail only a couple stood to help ....including Zayn..

After 5 min we heard the ambulance.. They put tati on a wheeled bed and i went i to sit with her but they told me i couldn't so they left i noticed there were 2 ambulances i rushed to see who else got hurt. When i looked at the person's face i fell crying to the floor.... It was Harry.. Both ambulances rushed to the hospital... I layed om the floor... The two people i most cared about are hurt real bad... I saw zayn standing a few meters away.. I turned to him...

"Take me to the hospital" i demanded.he obeyed he helped me up and got into his car.. Zayns Jaw clenched and his eyes teared up. I didn't feel like talking at this point..

We arrived at the hospital 20 min later...i opened the door.

"Thanks" I gave him an innocent look.

"No problem... Let's go check up On Tatiana and Harry" he asked at the front desk for them and the lady told us they were on floor 32.

We went on the elevator... We kept silent.. I looked down at my body.. It was a mess my legs were filled with dirt and scratches from the fight. And my head hurt real bad...

We arrived at floor 32... I rushed towards Tati's hospital room and Zayn went to Harry's i tried going in but the docters pushed me away..

"No!!! Let me in motherfu-" i yelled really loud security had to take me away, i started crying again.. I saw Zayn. Coming out of Harry's room.. His face was pale...

Awe shit no no!!! What fucking happened..